𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

~Saturday 28th April - 9:24 am ~

"Get off of me Dominico!" I yell, "I'm sorry! I won't do it again." 

Dominico dragged me down the long dark corridor just after the stairs, and I used every muscle in me to resist him completely. Nothing seemed to work, not only was he much stronger than I was, I was much lighter, not to mention my lack of energy. 

He hadn't fed me often enough for the color to return to my face after I appeared down here, nor to move capably without a little support and wobble. 

"I know you won't, it was fucking mistake letting you out of the basement," He hisses, letting go of my wrist and pushing me down onto the mattress in the small cell.

It had been exactly three months since I first left this basement. I had counted the days exactly, watching as the sun rose and set each morning and late afternoon. 

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"I know you are, Stellina." He mutters lowly, I know you are."

I watch as Dominico's chest rises and falls, as a horrific noise leaves his throat.

He was laughing.

But he wasn't laughing because something was funny.

He was laughing because he was about to do something.

It was Dominico's signature move. 

"Do you want to make it up to me, Anastasia?" He asks, gently tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yes," I say without hesitation, noticing the brief outline of his silver pistol in the back of his trousers. 

"Anything?" He asks, his head shifting to my near as he spreads kisses from behind my ear to the base of my chin. 

"Anything," I nod, my eyes stuck on the silver metal he traced with his free hand. 

"Good girl, now be still for me Stellina." He mutters.

He lays my head down on the mattress, using his hand to hold himself off of me.

Dominico took his time, sliding his cold hand under my shirt.

"No.. Dominico.. no.." I mutter, my hands on his shoulders trying to push him away from me.

"Dom! Get off of me!" I cry.

"Oh please, you said this last time, but you loved it didn't you?"

"No! I didn't."

"You did."

"No, no, no! Get off of me."

"Shut up, Ana."

"Get off of me please."

"I'm warning you,"

"Please, I'm begging you Dominico! Get off of me." I cry out in a panic, slamming my hands against his chest, my legs moving all his body would allow.