𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Gauche (adj.) - Unsophisticated and socially awkward.

Anastasia

"Your driving is so reckless, who taught you?" I chuckle.

"Believe it or not, it was Vincenzo." She smiles.

"He drives like this as well?" I ask.

"No, he's actually a decent driver." She replies, pulling into the parking space.

Of course, he isn't a bad driver, he can do everything. Stupid Vincenzo, doing everything so perfectly. I hate that man, when he isn't annoying me in person he was breaking into my head and doing it even when I was miles away from him. I take a deep breath, then glance in Amara's direction. There she was looking in the rear-view mirror perfecting her lipgloss.

Shaking my head, I grab my bag and hand it on my shoulder before climbing out of the car. Breathing in the fresh air, I shut my eyes. We had driven half an hour to get here, and we probably passed at least 5 malls that were closer. So why did she choose to come here? Maybe it's further away from home so we can shop without being caught by Vincenzo and his possie.

"Ana, are you coming?" Amara calls looking back at me.

"Huh, yeah," I mutter, jogging to catch up with her.

"So, Where are we going first?" I ask.

"Many, many places; keep up." She exclaims before strolling into one of the many stores.

I sigh before following after her, she walks fast; just like Vincenzo. The store's stocked with many expensive-looking dresses. A silent gasp leaves my mouth as my eyes continue to search the room. Woah, this place was filled with crystals and bling.

"Divine right?" Amara chuckles.

"Yes, it's all so beautiful."

"I know right, anyway. I picked these out for you already. Go change." She holds her beautifully manicured hand out, giving me the dress while her eyes never looked up from the rack in front of her.

Looking down at the beautiful gowns, they were very different. One was a royal blue color and a simple one-shoulder sleeve with a flower pattern on the torso, and a plain skirt reaching the floor. The other was a flowy, black satin dress with a V-neck. This is kind of fun actually, and that is something I was not expecting.

****

We walk away from the shop, it must have been the sixth or seventh by now. Our hands were filled with large bags filled with the finest materials of a large expense. She was not kidding when she told me about the 'Unmaxable credit card'. I have no idea how much we have spent, but I know it's been a pretty penny.

"Hey, perhaps we should get some lunch, I know this real ama-" Amara begins before being cut off by a ringing coming from my bag.

"Sorry," I huff quickly grabbing my phone from my bag and answering the random number. I place the device nearer to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask, the unknown person.

"Ciao Tesoro," His voice rang through the phone.

"Vincenzo?" I ask wearily

"Correct." He answered.

"What do you want?"

"Don't talk to me like that, Anastasia." He growled.

I take a deep breath. What does he think he's doing?

"Vincenzo, please just tell me what you need."

He takes a deep breath before beginning to speak again.