𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

~December 15th; 9:02 am ~

The pure bliss is torn away as I see him button his white ironed shirt through my sleepy eyes. He hadn't been to work, or anywhere really since he got back from his trip. Vincenzo needed to now go back to work, yet the selfish need to want him to say circled my mind.

"Vincenzo," I frown.

He hums.

"Please don't leave me," I mutter.

"You know I don't want to, but I have to doll." He sighs.

"Take me with you."

"To do what? You'd be bored out of your mind."

"No, I wouldn't. I could take a book." I smile sweetly.

He looks at me while with his thoughts for a second, before nodding slowly. 

"Fine, but when you get bored; it's not my fault." He sighs.

"I won't, don't be so dramatic." I smile excitedly, as I jump from the bed and rush into the closet.

----

I slip the white satin mini dress over my skin, gazing into the mirror. It was short, but I loved it; all the way from the white mesh sleeves that started just below my shoulder, to the sweetheart neckline that hugged my boobs just the right way. 

I walked over to the racks of designer shoes, scanning them for the perfect pair. After a moment, I see an ivory pair of Valentino Mary pumps, I slide the heels onto my feet.

---

I walk out of the glamour-filled closet, to meet an empty room. Hurridly, I rush to the bedroom door, and I stop myself. Ran my fingers over the indented details of the solid door, panicking over every little thing I have ever been scared of. 

I never thought I could ever find comfort behind this door, in this room.

But for some reason; I now did.

I hear to bathroom door creak behind me, I spin as fast as I can. My chest rose and fell much faster than it normally did. I watch him yawn, raising his hand slightly to catch his yawn. Once his eyes re-adjust, he notices me. 

"Trying to leave me already?" He asks.

I watch his notorious smirk glide along his soft lips, I felt relief in his words. 

"Ready to go?" He asks, gliding his tongue over his bottom lip.

I nod, and he fills the space between us. I watch his large arms reach around me to clutch the small handle and open the door. I smile, breathless from his little effort. 

I step through the open door, but he doesn't follow. I look back through the space noticing him grab something off the bedside table. He slips the item into his pocket before stepping out of the door.