𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

~Wednesday 22nd December - 09:23 am ~

I shifted in my sleep, rolling back and forth until my own screams awoke me. As I shot up I looked around the guest room. Nothing was left in the bed other than me and my bear. No Vincenzo. 

No one but me and the winter breeze in the curtains. 

I rub my eyes gently, the blurry vision becomes clear as I got back onto my legs. 

I felt the pain shoot through my entire legs as the memories of his weight over me come back. I take a deep breath looking down at my legs to see the bruises burnt into my skin like paint on a canvas. 

I wander towards the door, shutting it gently behind me as I leave. The house was eerie silent as I made my way through it, down one flight of stairs, then the next until I finally heard a noise. 

Next to the basement door.

Screams and groans echoed through the door.

Hesitantly, I reach out for the handle, pulling the tall door open. It creaked a little, I followed the sound as it got louder and louder, shutting the door behind me. I stepped carefully down the steep stairs.

I stopped for a minute, a putrid smell reaching my senses. 

I instinctively cover my nose, walking further into the basement. I walk through a door, then a small hallway till I faced many people's backs. 

The room was dirty and stunk of a disgusting smell.

I recognized it so suddenly as blood.

It took me barely a second to realize that I stood in the torture chamber, the walls scattered with various devices, doors, and cell doors. 

I look up, noticing the noise had stopped.

Vincenzo stood in the middle of the room, beside Marco, who hung from the ceiling by the large thick chain around his neck, barely letting him breathe. 

He was stripped down to his underwear, and his tiptoes barely touched the floor as he stretched out. 

He was covered in blood, some wet some dry.

Pretty much all of his body was swollen and some parts even lacked skin.

"Morning, Princess." Ivan chirps.

"Morning," I mutter, my eyes glued to Vincenzo.

"You sleep well?" He asks.

"Yeah.. like a baby."

"Anastasia, go back upstairs. I'll be here in a moment." Vincenzo Utters.

"But everyone else is down here."

I see as he takes a deep breath, walking towards me.

He pulls my head to his chest and kissed the top of it very gently.