𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

~18th December; 10:27 am ~

"Oh please, you need to get a grip. It's Christmas." I sigh, finishing my eyeliner. 

Today was a special day.

We got to decorate for Christmas today, it was less than a week away. I had excitement flowing through my veins, however, Vincenzo, not so much. As he lay across the bed I wanted to roll my eyes at his lazy arrogant bliss, but I couldn't bare to miss the split second of the sight of him that it would take for me to do so. Vincenzo lay across the bed, almost in the middle as he rested his arms behind his head that held his messy bed head. The dark chocolate brown hair swept along his forehead as his blue eyes watched me hooded with his sleepiness. 

His torso lay bare with nothing but his perfectly sculpted arms and chest on display. I yearned at the sight as my eyes ran down his body till they met his prominent v-line. I saw his small smirk appear as he watched my eyes analyze his physique. Finally, his sweatpants lay low on his hips as he tucked one leg behind the other laying slightly on his side. 

"Good morning, beautiful." He mutters, tiredness evident in his voice.

"Get up, Vincenzo."

"And she's grumpy again? Did I go too hard on the last round?"

I take a deep breath ignoring his comment.

I hear the creak of the bed and hear his thudding footsteps approach me. Using one hand, he lifted my hair, moving it to the side a little before kissing me softly behind the ear. 

"My god you're gorgeous." He rasped.

"My god, you stink. Shower now." I demand, irritated by his distractions.

"Yes, ma'am." He mutters, gently pecking my cheek as he disappears into the bathroom.

"You could join me you know?" He proposes.

"We could have showered together if you would have gotten up earlier, you know?" I huff.

"That was earlier, Now's now." He huffs, as I hear the shower start.

----

Just as I finish drying my hair, he emerges from the bathroom. It was clear he had also shaved, the slight stubble that was there only 20 minutes ago was now gone. As he walks by, he ruffles my hair. I release a loud groan, as he leans down to kiss me. 

"Come get dressed with me." He sighs, referring to my body as I sit with my knees to my chest in just lingerie. 

As he leads me to the closet, he grabs my hand. 

Something so odd.

"Sit." He points to the small bench chair in the center.

"Why, what are you going to do?" I ask suspiciously, sitting in the chair as he asked.