Chapter Fifty-One

~ Friday 2nd November - 12:34 pm ~

The wind whistles through the air of the room, the dark cell cold and eerie in all its darkness. I had long since forgotten how long it had been since I had been taken here, it didn't matter anymore. No one was coming, I knew Vincenzo's team would have found me by now if they were. But they hadn't, I was here and they were there.

I was torn away from my own thoughts when the large steel door creaked open letting the bright lights spill in.  I shuffle away from the bars of the cell, as the second door screeches, and Dominico stands before me. 

"Anastasia.." He says cheerily.

"Yes, Dominico?" I ask politely, still slowly pushing myself back against the wall.

"I need a favor from you Stellina."

I nod as he continues.

"I need you to go undercover for me." He mutters, crouching to my level.

"What as..?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yourself."

I tilt my head slightly confused about what he was asking of me.

"There's a gala this weekend.. you're gonna go back there. Back to... Vincenzo."

"Why?" I ask happily hesitant.

"Don't get too excited, you're just gonna cool their nerves." He mutters stroking my cheek with his hand. 

"Cool their nerves of what?"

"Of the hope of finding you."

"Why would I do that?" I ask.

"Because you enjoy being with me, being my little pet, don't you?"

I swallow my pride nodding.

It wasn't true, nothing that I said was true anymore.

"Say it."

"I enjoy being with you Dominico, as your pet." I sigh, a small fake smile on my lips to appease his sick fantasy. 

"Good girl."

I hadn't noticed until now that he had brought a bag in. 

"This is for you.." He smirks.

"Thank you."

"Open in."

I pull the bag closer to me, before pulling the sides apart and looking inside the pale bag.

There was a dress and something shiny inside. 

"What is the mission for?"

"It's a gala, you need to look the part."

"Thank you, Dominico. I love it."

"No worries, Stellina."

I slowly pull the dress from the ground, letting the layers flow to the floor as the dress unfolds from the bag.