𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

~Saturday 25th December - 11:02 am ~

Vincenzo pauses for a moment. 

"I wish I had, but when she met you. I knew I couldn't take you from her, she was too precious to the both of her." He sighs, a small sad smile hidden on his lips.

"I sometimes wonder what she would have thought about our relationship," 

"Yeah, I feel she might have actually accepted us."

"She was accepting and extremely forgiving."

Vincenzo chuckles. 

"I love you," He speaks slowly, making sure I can fully understand the words.

He runs his tanned hand down my face caressing the skin of my cheek. 

"I love you too," I smile, leaning into the kiss. 

----

~Saturday 25th December - 12:36 pm~

It had been almost two hours since we left yet, the house was eerie quiet. I could hear absolutely nothing, No laughter, no talking, not even yelling.

There was always yelling.

It made it feel like home when there was yelling.

I only turn my attention back to Vincenzo as he backs me against the wall. As my back meets the wall, I press the palms on both hands to it. Vincenzo's thumb reaches my lip, tracing it as if he was trying to feel each and every crease in the skin. 

I lean into it, glad he didn't just kiss me for once.

He was almost teasing me this way.

It takes Vincenzo a moment before he finally dips his head down to meet my face. It's me who pulls him into the kiss. It was short and tender, as he pulled back.

"I love you." He whispers not giving me the chance to say it back before he slams his lips back against mine, it doesn't take long for him to bite down gently on my tingling lips. I moan breathlessly struggling to keep up as he slides his tongue into my mouth. 

As the kiss becomes more passionate, Vincenzo slides his left hand around underneath my right thigh and lifts it effortlessly off the ground, leaving his second hand with his fingers wrapped around the side of my head and his thumb hooked under my chin. 

"Do you guys ever stop kissing?" I hear a groan, seeing both Elio and Alexei behind us sitting on the edge of the couch. 

"No, they're disgusting honestly." Isabelle hisses. 

I smirk looking up at Vincenzo who slowly drops my leg down and gently kisses my forehead.

"It's my house, I can do what I want."

"Or who he wants." Alexei hisses.

I thought they were getting along.

"Come on, let's go eat it's around that time now," I say trying to lighten the mood a little.