Chapter Fifty-Six

~Friday 3rd December - 2:57 am ~

I ran my fingers through her soft hair, feeling her shift in her sleep, letting a sweet groan slip. 

I almost felt bad waking her up like this.

I crouched down beside her on the ground. 

"Time to get up, darling," I mutter in her ear. 

She nods, yet makes no attempt to wake up whatsoever. 

I chuckle softly before running my hand across her exposed stomach. She flinches, half asleep. I begin to tickle her, gently at first, before attacking her in tickles. 

She bursts into laughter, practically springing to sit up and fight me off. I climbed onto the bed, pulling her onto me, so she straddled my lap.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"What time is it?" She asks, gently placing her hand on my cheek.

"Just gone 3 am,"

She groaned, followed by a sigh.

Anastasia goes to climb off of my lap, I pull her back to me and kiss her. 

She smiles at my lips before pulling away.

-----

I turned the shower on, getting ready as we were leaving in just an hour

I turned the shower on, getting ready as we were leaving in just an hour. I had packed everything, and Vincenzo had helped me.. kind of. Mainly suggesting I bring lots of lingerie to model for him, that was a stupid idea. It was shameful to say, I did bring a few. Yet again, Vincenzo had convinced me to submit to one of his bad ideas. 

The conditioner ran out of my hair and down my body before I shut the water off again.

I open the shower door, wrapping the soft white towel around my soaked skin. 

"You know.. Everyone else is ready baby."

"Well that's not my fault, we're literally leaving in like 45 minutes. Why would I lose extra sleep if I don't have to?" I huff, brushing my teeth in the mirror.