Chapter 1 💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

Same boring life...the same routine, the same food, the same job. the same one friend Hoseok and of course the one thing or one person who I think is out of the ordinary...the only good thing in my life is my boyfriend Jackson. Everyone kept telling me that he was a fuckboy but I don't think he is like that...

But when he called now I felt that my boring life got a hint of spice when Jackson booked a cruise " The BTS Purple Cruise". It is the best one in the country and a month long. This would be the best break I have got in a long time.

And I can't wait to go on the cruise next week.

Jackson's P.O.V( A/N - No hate on Jackson, I love him )

Yes I'm a fuckboy and I still can't believe how Jimin didn't see that cause I bet every single person he talks to ( which is I guess 2 or 3 people to the max ) would have told him to stay far far away from me!

( A/N- Aww 🤕🤕)

💫💫💫💫

Jungkook’s P.O.V

Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon Corporations...the biggest company in South Korea...Yes I'm rich, yes I have one of the biggest house in the country and I have no scandals and let's just say I'm good looking too!! But I can't get my boyfriend Yugyeom to marry me because he wants to chase his dream of becoming a model for a famous fashion brand...

But I hope that single status of mine gets changed to married and I can show him off to the whole world...

That's why I booked the most luxurious cruise in Korea, " The BTS Purple Cruise"....

I have it all booked and planned out which I couldn't do without the help of my assistant and best friend Taehyung...

Just one more week and I can marry the love of my life...

Yugyeom P.O.V

Just today morning I got the call to be the second lead in the upcoming fashion show....But I couldn't get myself to settle for that so I rejected their offer... So this time I'm going on a cruise with Kookie....

But frankly speaking if I had to choose between him and the lead role, I would choose the lead role.

💫💫💫💫

Author's P.O.V

Unexpectedly both Jimin and Jungkook end up on the same cruise !!! What does the future hold for them??

💫💫💫💫

Time skip - after a week

Jimin, Jackson, Jungkook and Yugyeom all arrived at the same time and had even booked rooms opposite to each other...

Jimin's P.O.V

The ship is gorgeous. It is easily the biggest and the prettiest one I have seen and it looks even better in real life...

I don't even know where Jackson went...he just got us checked-in and I haven't seen him since... But I'm pretty sure he is here somewhere... he won't leave me alone like last time right??

Jungkook's P.O.V

I finally have him all to myself...I was so scared that he will stand me up like the last 5 times...But he didn’t.

I already finished talking to the captain and he said that he is more than happy to help me. Yayy!!

"kook'', Yugyeom called me with his sweet voice.

"Yes baby"

" I just wanted to thank you for this "

God, he is so sweet...I went and back hugged him and said,

" There is no need to thank me, there is no one I'd rather do this for...

Are you hungry babe? I'll go get you something"

Yugyeom P.O.V

"There is no need to thank me, there is no one I'd rather do this for...

Are you hungry babe? I'll go get you something"

I'm really so happy we came here... It can help me take my mind off the upcoming fashion show..

" yes, I'm starving "

With that kook left

I fell on the bed just staring at the ceiling when suddenly my phone rang...

OTP: Hello Yugyeom , we are calling from the fashion show...

Y: Yes, please continue

OTP: Actually, we gave it a thought and decided that there is no better person for the lead than you.

Y: Oh thank you so much

OTP: so if you can catch the 930 flight to Paris, the role is yours.

what today?? Oh I have to leave Kook again... I didn't want to do it but it is a once in a life time opportunity.. After some thought I gave in

Y: Okay, I will be there...

I quickly cut the call and started to pack.

I didn't want to wait for him because I know he will ask me to stay...

So I quickly scurried to the exit...

A/N- Here is the first chapter guys !!! Hope you like it💜💜💜💜

보라해 💜💜