Chapter 7💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

We ate lunch and he was dropping me off to my house. If I look back it seems like he is the first person to do I for me. Jungkook has been really sweet and caring to me.

"We're here", he said getting me out of my thoughts

"Thank you" I said getting out the car when I heard someone shouting my name...

"Jiminieeeeee ", Hoseok shouted

"Oh hey"

"What are you doing here? Don't you have work? Did you just get dropped off by a Lamborghini??"he gasped

Is it just me or does he talk a lott!! Whatever but I'm very grateful for him being in my life.

"To answer your question yes, and I have the rest of the day off. But you got off earlier than I expected "

"Ohh I wish. Because of our new client jeon jungkook all of us have to work overtime. I'll be spending nights at the office. So you'll be fine without me right?" He asked pinching my cheeks ...

My eyes widened. Did he just say Jeon Jungkook. He is our company's new client??? Ohh god

"Did you say Jeon Jungkook?"

"Hmm ya. Do you know him? "

"Haha wh..what ho..how is that possible??" I chuckled nervously...

"Ok whatever...oh ya before I forget here's the ticket to the exhibition you wanted to attend " he said handing me a ticket...

And he was off to the house before I could even thank him...

I decided to go the exhibition but I suddenly felt nauseous .... this is the third time this week... I have never felt this way before. So I decided to go buy pregnancy tests just in case ...

💫💫

It was really beautiful...I realised how my I love and appreciate art. I was at the small shop near the exit when I again felt nauseous... ugh I hate this feeling. I rushed to the restroom leaving my stuff behind.

I came back didn't find my things. I panicked and looked everywhere when someone tapped my shoulder

"Hello, I think this belongs to you" he said giving me my things

"Yes. Thank you so much"

"I couldn't help but notice you have a very good taste... oh and my name is yoongi, min yoongi" he said.

I was a bit shocked but I ended up introducing myself as well

"Hello I am Park Jimin "

" I'm the one who organized this exhibition. So if you are free I would like to get your opinion on some things. You seem like a person who knows his art"

I wanted to laugh out loud. But I still couldn't decline since he had helped me. So I agreed.

💫💫

Dinner was good. So I came back home and took the pregnancy test... I followed all the steps and my heart was beating so fast that I thought it would pop out of my body. I waited for the results and it was horrible...I was positive....noo I'm pregnant. More importantly I was pregnant with Jungkook's baby. I don't know if I should tell him or no. Should I abort it? I'm way too young to have a baby. I think I'm going to abort it without informing jungkook about it.

I know that it is his baby but he has a boyfriend. I don't want to jeopardize their relationship. And there is no probability that he would even want the baby. So finally I am going to abort our baby.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I had a meeting with Mr Choi today and if I am not wrong that's where jimin works. I really hope that he is not as meek as before and stands up to those people.

"Stop daydreaming about your one night stand and let's go " tae said rolling his eyes

"I was not" I defended even though I totally was.

💫💫

I was waiting in the lobby when someone was shouting Jimin’s name.

"Jimin, jimin,  park Jimin..."

So I quickly got up and followed her

When I found her saw that she was shouting on jimin

"You expect me to give a holiday when you are eating after the lunch break. I disapprove your request. You are going to stay here and work"

"Please it is for a very personal reason" he pleaded.

He still had his head down which disappointed me. Before she could reply I heard a familiar voice. Jackson

"Why the fuck did you cancel my pool subscription jimin??" He said while storming into the office.

"I guess it got cancelled because I didn't repay it."

"You see this laptop I bought it. Even your phone I bought it."

I was shocked. Jimin wasn't such a person. I had had enough. I saw him about to hit jimin when I stopped him by his hand. I was pissed
"Did I not warn you to not show your face to me again"i shouted. The entire office fell silent.

"You", he growled "what are you doing here?"

Just then the worker interrupted him, "Mr jeon I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I apologize on behalf of jimin"

"Huh? On behalf of jimin! No you should apologize on behalf of you. You keep misusing his innocence. And I expect you to approve his leave. Let's go Jimin" I said and dragged him out to the lounge

"Thank you for earlier " he said innocently

"You really should learn to stand up for yourself Jimin-ssi. Anyways I called you to take this ticket. I'll see you then alright. " I said leaving him and getting into my car where tae was waiting

"Were you with the mystery park again??" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Chill tae I had to give him the tickets"

💫💫

I was getting ready for bed when Yugyeom called again. It was strange because he never called me, it was the other way around.

"Do you know what day it is today??" He slightly shouted

Oh god, did I forget his birthday. Nope. Our anniversary. Nope.

"You don't remember do you. Today was my first show jungkook " he said

"I'm so sorry baby. I had a lot on my plate"

"Hmm it's fine. And I have planned to marry you as soon as I'm back. I don't want to be a superstar I want to be your superstar" he said and I was slightly overwhelmed since he wasn't the romantic.

"Sure. Anything you want. I'll call you later ok? Love you"

"Yeah love you too"

A/N  

I guess this the fastest I have updated...

Pls vote and comment guys

보라해 💜💜