Chapter 8💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

I had been so stressed the past few weeks that I had completely forgotten to call my brother. I am sure he would be so worried that he would send a search party for me if I didn't call him. So I called him.

"Hello hyung."

" Hello??" He shouted, " After not calling me for a month you say hello?? Do you know how worried I was. I thought someone kidnapped you. Jimin please don't do this again..."

I was slightly chuckling," Yes hyung I promise. Oh I almost forgot, I'm coming to Busan in a week. Are you excited??"

" Yes ofcourse, it has been so long since I saw you. I'll be waiting, bye"

I hung up the phone and started to pack to get divorced in Japan. I remembered to pack the marriage certificate. I was still contemplating whether to tell him about the baby or not. But my gut tells me not to.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm going to Japan again. The whole marriage thing is very overwhelming. Moreover Yugyeom is also talking about marriage which just adds to pressure. So the quicker it is settled with Jimin the quicker my life can get back to normal.

I was looking for the marriage certificate in
my office to pack for the trip but I couldn't find it anywhere. I was freaking out. What if I left
it home? What if someone finds it? Or worse what if Jin Hyung finds it? He would call Jimin's family to arrange a wedding. Noo this can't be happening.

After an hour of useless searching I decided to call Tae.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I thought that today was a free day since kook was busy but turns out I have to keep the documents in his house. I started my car as he headed to his and Jin hyung's mansion.

As soon as I entered I felt the aura to be tense. I walked in further meeting an angry yet confused Jin hyung.

"Heyy hyung! How are you?" I asked nervously

"Would you care to explain this!!" He shouted holding Jungkook's marriage certificate.

How could that idiot leave it here? Now I have to bare the shoutings while he is away doing god knows what.

"Hyung actually...."

"And before you start I know that this is a legit certificate so don't even try to tell it's fake " he smirked

I was so scared. So I ended up blurting the whole thing to him.

"He thinks I'm going to let him get divorced. I am sure that jimin or whatever his name is way better that Yugyeom."hyung said

I was about to reply when Jungkook called. Great

"Taeee" he shouted over the phone.

" Put it on speaker. I know that it is Jungkook "

I hesitantly turned on speaker and replied a yes

"Do you where the marriage certificate is? I have been looking for it everywhere. What if hyung finds it? I'm as good as dead"

Jin hyung started laughing, "it's too late for that don't you think? "

Jungkook's P.O.V

"it's too late for that don't you think?'

Is that Jin hyungs voice. Tae that backstabbing bitch.

"Ohh hyung hello!"

"You better come back and tell me about it"

A/N  sorry for the late update guys

Please vote and comment

보라해 💜💜