Chapter 11💫💫

Chapter 11💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

Just after the wedding I had a lot on my mind. I was just staring into the open sea when I got a notification from Yugyeom.

"Hii Kookie!!! How are you? I really miss you and hope I can come back to you as soon as possible. And you won't believe who was at the show tonight. It was my idol ***** I can't believe this. You know I was so happy. But nothing will compare to you being here with me".

I really didn't know what to do as my life had been a roller-coaster for the past week. So I called tae for advice.

"Hey tae"...

"Heyy fucking tae. After you secretly marrying your one night stand you come to me with a hey??" He shouted through the phone.

"I'm really sorry but hyung decided it so I couldn't do it. But can I ask you something? "

"Yes, but only if you treat me the new Gucci shoes."

"Okk. Yugyeom sent a video which was weirdly romantic and now I don't know how to face him. It's like he suddenly started getting romantic with his sweet words. I'm going crazy "

"No you are already crazy. But I feel you actually care for jimin because you wouldn't do this for anyone. Now that there is a little you as well think carefully. And obviously you have to tell Yugyeom at some point ok??"

"Ok thanks" I said and cut the call. I turned around to see Namjoon hyung and I flinched. He is so intimidating.

"Why are you out on your wedding night instead of staying with Jimin? And you better take care of him. If I get to that you have hurt him in any way I will not hesitate to break your bones as he is more than my life.  Understood??"

Who talks like this? Godd

"Yes I will never hurt him" I replied and scurried off to the room.

I saw jimin sleeping on the ground. I agree it would be be uncomfortable but why he sacrifice for everyone. I didn’t bother too much and slept off.

💫💫💫next morning 💫💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

We were ready to go back. I had to really explain to hobi hyung. That's when Jin hyung spoke.

"You can directly come to our house as you will be living there ok jiminie?? "

My eyes widened and I looked at jungkook who was just as shocked.

"Is that really necessary?" Jungkook said

"Yes ofcourse you brat" Jin hyung scolded.

💫💫💫

I went back home and there was hobi hyung. I quickly went and hugged and and he noticeably relaxed.

"Want to start?"he said

"Yes ofcourse " I said and started off.

After finishing he looked at me with a mix of emotions.

"I'm really happy for you jiminie. You deserve the world and more. But dont forget me when you move out alright?"

I smiled and nodded and we began packing.

💫💫💫

Author's P.O.V

Jin had helped jimin to settle in and even gave him a house tour. When he was exploring Jungkook's room he found a picture of Yugyeom on his nightstand.

"I'm really sorry for breaking your relationship. I promise that as soon as I have this baby, I will sign a divorce and never show up in front of Jungkook again" he said and sighed while rubbing his belly.

It was already night time by now and there was constant thread of how to sleep in both of their heads. They were looking at each other awkwardly when jimin spoke.
" I will sleep on the couch, it is your house afterall."

"No" Jungook stated "Let's take turns ok??"

A/N  I wrote this chapter in a rush so I am not really happy with it.

Pls vote and comment

Also we did it Army!!!! We beat our own records. Let's continue Streaming and voting for BTS

보라해 💜💜