Chapter 21💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

After I got the message from Namjoon I freaked out and called jimin. Turns out that he went and stayed in Busan since he had to babysit his friend's kid. Namjoon said some pretty deep stuff so I decided to go to jimin.

I went to the address he sent and saw a very beautiful scene. Jimin was holding and looking at that kid like his life depends on it. He looked so happy taking care of it that a smile crept on my face thinking about our baby.

"Hey jimin" I said.

"Hey. What brings you here?"

"About that...we have to talk"

He nodded and put the now sleeping baby down carefully and followed me to the balcony. I showed him Namjoon's message and his eyes widened.

' Dear jungkook,

I know all of us rushed into the wedding but that doesn't mean that you can mistreat your husband. I don't know how Jimin is since he never expresses his feelings to me. But today I went to your room and saw things which weren't supposed to be there.

Jimin won't do anything about those because that's who he is. He always puts others before him. So I know that he takes care of you well.

What I want is someone to take care of him since I can't be there. Even though he may look alright he isn't. He wants people to look at him, to understand him and care for him. Maybe a hug maybe some kind words won't hurt right?

So now I'm telling you jungkook. Please take care of Jimin.'

After jimin read the message I could see his fingers clench around the phone and his eyes shut. I thought about it and slowly approached him and hugged him from behind. He flinched a little but then relaxed and held my hands. We stayed like that for sometime without exchanging words and then went inside talked for a while and slept off.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I came back home hoping to talk to jimin about jungkook. I went inside and saw jimin cuddled up against jungkook. I smiled knowing that they talked it out and jungkook did change a bit. I let them be and went to do my work.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up with a weight on my chest.I looked down to see jimin sleeping peacefully. He looked so calm and so beautiful. My eyes involuntarily moved to his lips. Those plump kissable lips. I slowly started to lean in. We were so close but I stopped as his eyes fluttered open. His eyes widened and he scanned around before speaking

"Good morning "he said shyly. I replied the same before he continued

"I'm so sorry for sleeping on you. It must have been so uncomfortable"

"Stop apologising jimin. You weren't heavy and it wasn't uncomfortable. Now let's go back home?"

He nodded and went away. I was waiting in the car but it had been 15 minutes already. I checked my phone and saw he left a message saying he was talking to namjoon. I sighed and called tae about work.

Jimin's P.O.V

I talked to hyung about the message he sent. There was some crying and a lot of hugging. I realised that he cares a lot lot for me and also no one can love me more than him. And as for jungkook even the slightest care he shows for is satisfactory.

We went back home and Jin hyung greeted us and then followed us to the room. I was a little surprised since he rarely comes up to our room. As I entered and looked around I saw that all of Jungkook's and Yugyeom's pictures was gone. I looked over at jungkook but he had an unreadable expression. I thought a little and realised that these were the unnecessary things in the room.

"Hyung why don't we put their pictures back. They must mean a lot to him " I whispered but to him but he slightly shook his head indicating a no.

"Okay you guys get some rest. I'll go now" Jin hyung said and left. As soon as he left I told jungkook that I'll put their pictures back.

"No it's fine jimin. It isn't right for them to be there that's why namjoon hyung must have taken them down. Let's sleep. It was quite late when we slept yesterday " he said and went on the couch.

I badly wanted to know what was going on in his head but I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

A/N

Here is the next chapter. Hope you like it.

Please vote and comment

보라해💜💜