Chapter 23💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

Jungkook and I have become closer the past few days but there's always a thought of yugyeom in my mind. The other day I heard the two talking over phone. Yugyeom is coming back for jungkook's birthday meaning that he won't spend it with me. Call it fate or destiny our birthdays are on the same date. Jungkook knows this too. So he apologized for not being able to spend our birthday with me. But even if we couldn't spend time together, I wanted to buy him a gift. I had asked jin hyung what he would like and he said that there was this art piece he wanted but the dealer was a tough nut to crack. So I called yoongi.

"Hey jimin, you needed something?"

"Yes. Do you know **** dealer. He owns an art piece which I want to buy as a gift for jungkook."

"Ohh him. Yes I do but you cannot easily buy anything from him. He isn't after money, he only sells when the buyer has a good story for the buy"  I nodded and went to his place.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was really happy considering yugyeom is coming back to celebrate my birthday. But on the other hand I couldn't celebrate it with jimin. When yugyeom comes I decided to tell him everything and that jimin and the baby are very important to me now. Whether he wants to leave or stay is his decision, I won't force him. But he can't force me to leave them.

Every year before he went to Paris, we used to celebrate my birthday in a club with which we are very familiar.

Author’s P.O.V

It was their birthday today and Jimin had managed to get jungkook’s gift from the dealer. He had put it with Jungkook’s lunch hoping to surprise him. On the other hand Jungkook had informed hoseok and taehyung to spend the entire day with Jimin so he wouldn’t feel lonely. After Jungkook finished all his work by 6 and directly headed to the club hoping to meet yugyeom but that wasn’t what was going to happen.

Yugyeom had one final show before he flew back to meet Jungkook on his birthday. He had just finished the show but before he could head to the airport he had fainted so his friends had shifted him to the hospital.

Jimin’s P.O.V

I was so happy to be spending time with hoseok hyung after a long time. Of course we used to talk over phone all the time but we hadn’t seen each other. I just wish yoongi was also here to celebrate.

“Hyung is it ok if I call yoongi to come over?” I asked.

“Jiminie it’s your birthday ofcourse you can call him” I nodded and called yoongi. He said that he would be here in 15 minutes so all I had to do was wait.

All of us were talking and I couldn’t ignore the chemistry hyung and taehyung had. “Are you both a thing?” I asked.

“What no”
“What no”
I chuckled as they scanned eachother from head to toe with a disgusted expression. Yoongi soon came in and we were having dinner but my mind involuntarily moved to Jungkook. If yugyeom had come back there would be no chance for us.

Yoongi P.O.V

Jimin never asks anything. So when he called me to come I knew something was up. And now it was very evident. He wanted to be with Jungkook today. I wanted to take him to the club jungkook’s at even if it is a big risk. “Jimin, let’s go, I want to take you somewhere” I said before we headed to the car.

Jimin’s P.O.V

As we entered the club, I saw Jungkook waiting a table, so I guess yugyeom hadn’t come.