Chapter 31 💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

I decided to call jungkook to hobi hyung's home to talk things out. He said that he would be waiting for me. I was going back when I bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorr-"

"Jimin?"

"Yug- Yugyeom?"

"How are you doing? It's been so long since I saw you. Are you back for good now?" He asked

Why him? Why now? Just when I thought things would finally get better. I think I was quiet for a while seeing that he spoke again.

"Jimin, for the past years the guilt has been eating me alive. So can I please apologise to you properly? Also I have something to confess. Please let me buy you a coffee. There's a good cafe just down the block"

I didn't think he would take no as an answer so I just nodded and followed him.

We got our seats and I looked at him hoping he would get the sign to start and finish it as quickly as possible.

"Jimin, firstly I want to apologise for everything i have done to you for the past years. At first I knew you were a really good person and i likes you a lot but then you just became the person who stole jungkook from me and i could not handle it. So I began to hate you and tried to get jungkook back. Obviously that was a very immature thing to do, but I have a worse thing. And I really regret this." He said. Now my curiousity rose. What did he really regret?

"What did you regret Yugyeom?"

"I switched the contract jungkook wanted to give you on that day. I had eavesdropped jungkook and taehyung's conversation and replaced his contract with mine. The one jungkook wanted to give you would benefit you more than him and he had clearly stated that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you." He said and I was dumbstruck. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I accused jungkook on something he never did. I tortured the both of us because of someone else.
"Jimin I'm really sorry and I hope you and jungkook can be together. I have sent you the contract jungkook wanted a give you. Take this as my final apology. Goodbye". He said and left. With shaky hands I unlocked my phone and opened the contract Yugyeom shared to me. By the time I came to the end my face was wet. I caused jungkook so much pain and in the process I hurt myself as well. I need to be with my kookie now. I can't wait any longer to be with him. I ran out of the cafe back to hobi hyung's home to see jungkook. My tears were flowing uncontrollably. I reached and rang the doorbell till someone opened the door. I looked up and hugged him immediately.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked. I didn't reply but instead hugged him tighter and he also embraced me.

"Jimin can you walk to the couch with me?' he asked and I shook my head as a no.

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook chuckled a little and carried jimin to the couch with sat down with jimin still on his lap hugging him tightly while jungkook's shirt got wetter.

"Jiminie baby, look at me" jungkook said and jimin slowly looked at him. "Now tell me why you are crying"

"I.. I met Yugyeom and he...he...he said he switched...I'm sorry kookie... I made your life horrible... please forgive me" jimin said inbetween sobs. Honestly jungkook understood nothing so he cupped jimin's face with his hands and wiped his tears. After a while jimin stopped crying and told jungkook everything.

"Baby I'm so sorry for everything you had to go through. I really didn't know that he switched it. But now can we please leave everything and everyone and finally be together?"

"I'm sorry too kookie. I don't want anyone to come between us again and I promise that I'll trust you with my everything." Jimin said and smashed his lips on jungkook's. The kiss was filled with love and passion. Both of them were in no hurry as hoseok had told them that they would be out for the night. All that was there was the both of them. Together, so deeply in love and that is all that mattered.

Jimin's P.O.V

It has been a week since jungkook and I are together and it has been the best time I've had in a long time. We were always together. Cuddling in the Jeon mansion or out on dates or doing sinful stuff.

Two days ago I found out I'm pregnant and I can't wait to tell jungkook. We will finally have a family. Hobi hyung, jin hyung and tae already know about this and they helped me set up a little surprise for kook.

It was almost time for kook to come back home so they left. I gave a little finishing touches to it and I heard the door open.

"Angel I'm home" he said making me chuckle.

"In here" I shouted. He came and his widened. "What's all this for baby?" He said and I gave him a box
"Is this for real?" He asked and I nodded. Before I could say anything else, I was carried up in the air and jungkook spun me.

"Thank you so much for this baby

"Thank you so much for this baby. I love you so so much and I promise to take care of the both of you for the rest of my life." He said, put me down, kissed my belly before caressing my cheeks and placing his thin soft lips on mine. We broke apart due to lack of air and I finally spoke.

"I love you too kookie. You both are my world always and forever. You are my destiny baby... I love you"

💫💫The end 💫💫

A/N

Finallyyy I finished the book:)))

I'm done with my exams....so I'll probably write a few bonus parts...

Thank you for reading

보라해 💜💜