Chapter 2💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

I ordered the food and some drinks and was right out of my door when someone bumped into me

" Oh my god, I'm soo sorry", he said.

I looked up and saw a familiar face but I couldn't quite recall where I had seen him

" Umm, is there something on my face that you are staring at me like that??"

I then cameback to reality

" Ohh not at all."

He chuckled

" You look quite familiar. Have we met before?" he asked.

" I was thinking the same thing...

do you perhaps know a *****?"

" Oh yes, I'm a good friend of his brother"

" Hmm, now I remember, we met at his Wedding right??"

"I suppose so...

Anyway it was nice meeting you today... I'll see you around?"

" Sure ", I replied

I remember that ***** had introduced us....

But that was before I met Yugyeom...

Oh god I have to go back to him...

💫💫💫💫

Yugyeom P.O.V

I had already called Jungkook 16 times but he didn't pick the call... I was hoping his voice could stop me from going...

I was still waiting for his call....I was past security when he finally called...

"Hello baby, where are you?

I'll come to you

I have the food "

I was so sceptical of telling this to him ....

" Actually Jungkook....

I am not on the ship anymore "

" WHAT??" he replied angrily.

" I got the lead role Kookie and I had to take it. I'm soo sorry. I promise that I will come back and make it up to you. OK??"

Jungkook's P.O.V

I honestly couldn't believe What he was saying...
Did he just leave me again??

I was deep in thought when I heard his voice again
" Kookie is it ok?? "

Not to sound rude but how the fuck am I supposed to be 'OK'??

"Yeah whatever, just let this be the last time you do this"
"OK Bye "

I was so frustrated by all this that I needed to step out of room so that I wouldn't destroy it...

I was ruffling my hair when I heard some giggles and moans... I looked up and saw 2 people going into Jimin's room.

" Won't ' your' jimin find out Jackson?"

And Oh god One of them is his boyfriend... Who would do this to him??

Looks like it's time he gets caught...

I was thinking what to do when the door slammed shut.
Finally I decided to slip my phone through the door to record their voices...

Then I rushed to the deck to find Jimin... I finally found him in the dining area.

I walked up to him nervously and greeted him

"hey, I didn't quite catch your name that time", he replied

" Oh, my name is Jungkook." I said while sitting down

I could tell that he didn't look quite pleased he actually looked uncomfortable.

Then he finally replied," I am actually waiting for my boyfriend so I don't think you should sit here."

Ohh god! I am going to make such a big fool of myself now

" I don't see him around anywhere so I think this shouldn't waste food I am going to stay right here.

The food looks quite good right???", I said while nervously chuckling...

" whatever just leave when he comes ok?"

I just nodded.

After I finished eating but jackson still had not come. I could see Jimin searching around for him. When he still hadn't come I decided that this was the time to expose him.

" I think we should take some food for your boyfriend I will help you carry it back to your room" I said...

"Umm ok..."

Jimin's P.O.V

Was it just me or was jungkook acting really weird. We were going back to the room now and he was moving uncomfortably and nervously putting his hands in his pockets.

I opened the door and I couldn't believe What I saw.

The plates clashed on the floor...

Jackson was fucking someone else...

A/N - Don't forget to vote guys

보라해 💜💜