Chapter 27💫💫

(A/N- This chapter will be in everyone's P.O.V after jimin and yoongi left )

Namjoon's P.O.V

I was really out of place when jimin left. Yes he is calling everyday and he seems to be better. I trust yoongi that he will help him. But it's sad that he's not here with me. It's not like I can drive and reach him within an hour or so. I have to wait for him to come back and I will.

Jin's P.O.V

The entire house has turned upside-down since my jiminie left. I have lost interest in all the things I used to do. I rarely go out to meetings. But jungkook had it worse. He cries everyday at home and hasn't eaten properly in days after the truth about yugyeom came out. Yugyeom tried to talk to me a couple of times but I am not going to let that happen. He ruined my brother's happiness for his selfish needs. Right now all I want for jungkook and jimin is to find their happiness in the future. Because I believe their happiness is eachother.

Hoseok's P.O.V

Jimin never deserves the things that happens to him. But I could see that he was genuinely happy with jungkook. But that bitch yugyeom had to fuck up everything. I miss jimin but I want him to finally be happy. Even tae was a little sad about the whole thing and had to be there for jungkook so we couldn't spend much time together. But we always be in each other's arms at the end of the day and I love him.

Yugyeom's P.O.V

I feel like shit after everything happened. Yesterday I had gone to my doctor and he said that I can never convince. Maybe that's what I get for killing somebody's baby. Not somebody's, Jungkook's, my kookie's baby. Jin hyung didn't even want to look at me the other day. But I still want jungkook. So I'm am going to talk to him to get back together.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I don't know what to do anymore. All the time I'm feeling only one emotion that I'm missing jimin. I'm missing him so fucking much. No matter how long it takes I am going to find him because without him life is horrible. Because I'm in love with jimin but I never got a chance to tell him that. I was at a bridge staring into the traffic when someone hugged me from behind.

"Kookie please come back to me I'm sorry" Yugyeom said. I was furious. He still had the audacity to show up in front of me? " Let go of me yugyeom, you are no one to me"

"Please kookie, nothing would have changed if that jimin didn't interfere between us. Please Iove you so much."

"First of all he isn't that jimin, he is the the love of my life jimin. The jimin who you changed to hate me. And no I don't love you anymore. After what you did to jimin I'm not even sure I can be in the same room as you. So please fuck off" I said before leaving that place. I came back home and went straight to the nursery. I also feel terrible that our baby died but what could I do I that situation. Moreover I'm already being punished for that by jimin hating me. I just wish he would know the whole truth. And would finally believe that I love him with my entire being.