Chapter 14💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

We were here in Busan for the opening ceremony with Mr. Kwang. He is known to be a stubborn person when things don't go his way. We were on the stage and Jimin was beside me feeling nervous. I slightly nudged him and he looked at me. " Don't worry everything will go
fine. Just hell what you want."

So he started, " Firstly I want to tell that I wasn't in the right mind when I decided to abort. But now I am pregnant and I will do everything to protect it. I hope Jeon Corporations and Mr. Kwang have a good partnership".

I was really proud of him. But then I heard Mr. Kwang scoff. " Until Jimin apologises I won't be doing anything with 'Jeon Corporations' " he said. I was furious. There is nothing Jimin should apologise for. Mr. Kwang was slowly approaching Jimin in a threatening manner.

Jimin's P.O.V

His perfume smell was very strong and I started to feel nauseous. I slightly nudged Jungkook and I think he got the hint and pulled me behind him.

"Firstly there is nothing for Jimin to be apologising. So if you cannot respect him or that he actually had to explain himself infront of his own people then forget the deal. It's off" Jungkook said angrily and dragged me by the hand away from that place. I was shocked. Why would Jungkook cut the deal just because of me?

After the uneventful ceremony we went to hyung's home for lunch and made our way back home. I had thanked Jungkook for helping me and he barely acknowledged it. So I assumed he had a lot on his mind.

💫💫💫💫💫

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook and Taehyung were at the office checking for other partners. Jungkook was frustrated because he didn't know why he had done that for Jimin. He began thinking if he would do something like this for Yugyeom.

" Jungkook, why did you do this? That too for Jimin?" Tae asked

" I honestly do not know. I guess it would be because i wanted to protect the baby" Jungkook replied not being sure of his answer but Tae let it slide.

After hours of calling and enquiring they finally got an old partner who agreed to re-establish their deal. Jungkook was elated. He could finally go home, his hyung would be proud if him and he also handled it all on his own.

Jungkook's P.O.V

As soon as I went home I told Jin hyung the news and he was proud of me. I then went into the kitchen and saw Jimin cooking dinner.

"Hey Jimin"

"Hi, dinner will be done in 10 minutes." he turned back to cooking but then looked at me again " You look happy today!"

" Yeah... We got the deal with one of our old partners so.."

Before I could finish he came and hugged me tightly. My eyes widened. " Jimin what are you doing?"

"Hyung always told that whether a person is happy or sad you should hug them so happiness doesn't turn into sadness and sadness doesn't get worse."  So I hugged him tighter and we stayed like that for a while but didn't notice a pair of eyes on us.

Jin's P.O.V

Aww they both look so cute together. I had actually gone down to tell Jungkook that he shouldn't have taken rash decisions like that, but now I got a better idea. I decided to make jimin his assistant so that he could keep kook in check.

We had dinner and I must say that Jiminie's cooking is delicious. So I called jimin to come down.

" Yes hyung, you called me?" he asked sweetly. I nodded and told him.

His eyes widened. " No I can't do it. I don't know anything about business and sales."

"Jiminie you are his husband and it is best to be involved in his life. And don't ever doubt yourself because you are good enough jimin-ah" I assured him and hugged him. One down one to go. But jungkook is much more of a pain to convince. But that's what I'm good at.

I went to his office and started off.

"....so Jimin will be your assistant ok?" He thought for a while and surprisingly nodded without arguing back.

" Aww have you both gotten closer? And don't think I didn't see you hug that time"

"Hyungg" he whined.

Author's P.O.V

Jimin had fallen asleep on the couch in his and jungkook's room with some documents in his hands. Jungkook and finished his shower and was getting ready to sleep when someone knocked on the door.
" Kook " it was Jin.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Shit shit shit. I was panicking. He can't see that we don't sleep on the same bed.

"kook"
"just a moment"  I didn't know what to do so i just lifted jimin in bridal style and put him on the bed. Then I opened the door.
" What took you so long" he asked while searching the room. I chuckled nervously.

" Aww he looks so cute while sleeping. Anyways I came to tell you that since he starts working tomorrow, he can't have home food so take him to some healthy place instead of takeaway ok?"

"Ok hyung goodnight" I replied and closed the door. Did he actually have to come here for such a small thing? Then my eyes drifted to jimin who was sleeping peacefully. I decided not to bother him and went to sleep on the couch.

 I decided not to bother him and went to sleep on the couch

A/N

Sorry for the wait .... I had exams

Hope you like it

Pls vote and comment

보라해 💜💜