Chapter 20💫💫

Taehyung's P.O.V

Things have been jumpy between me and hobi after I kissed him in front his friends. This still doesn't mean we like each other. I actually despise him a teensy bit. But if I do remember correctly he owed me for helping him the other day.

And luck being on my side, my mother is coming to visit me with a marriage proposal and I obviously didn't want that. So I am going to continue hobi's charade of a fake relationship.

" Hey hobi" I said smirking as he got back from work.

" What the hell is wrong with you? What is going on in that little alien mind of yours huh?"

" Well, if i remember correctly, you still owe me favour and the time has come for me to use it."

He scoffed "Ok, what do you want me to do?"

" So here's the thing..." I said and continued. Even though he was against it at first he finally agreed.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I should't have agreed to him. His mom came to our house and was overly sweet. I'm pretty sure she was thinking to marry us both. But then she said this.

"I really should appreciate that you take care of this brat. Even though he has the looks, we spoilt him too much. So I'm really glad you chose to by his side despite his craziness like his obsession with Gucci!"

I smirked as I could collect some dirt on him. "Yes Mrs. Kim, he does have a lot of gucci" I said laughing.

"Ohh you can call me mom dear."

Taehyung's P.O.V

THEY GOT ALONG?? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? Their personalities are nothing alike, yet here they are talking trash about me. I didn't expect it to turn out like this. Now that mom actually likes him, I can't even fake a breakup as I'll be going straight to hell if my mom found out.

They talked for about three hours and got along pretty well. I had to take my mom out of the house to stop her from telling my embarassing childhood stories.

I dropped her back home and came back home to a sniggering hobi.

" Ohh how the tables have turned." he started "Everything your mom said will get exposed if you try to act smart"

"Oh whatever" I said and went to bed.

Hoseok's P.O.V

It was a few days after Mrs Kim came home. And since we would have to continue this fake relationship, I thought it would be best to draw a contarct. I waited for tae to get home so he could agree to it.

Author's P.O.V

"Why exactly do we need a contract?" Tae asked.

"Let's say, you meet my friend and he asks you about me and you being you do not know what to answer. Then the contract has details about me that you should know, as you are my "boyfriend".", Hobi said.

Tae nodded in agreement and looked through the contract. They got to know more about each other and for the first time, they didn't argue about anything. Their relationship slowly started to get better. They were atleast friends now.

A/N

Double update and a vhope chapter.

Njoyyy

보라해 💜💜