Chapter 17💫💫

Hoseok's P.O.V

I had to attend a reunion with my college friends and I was dreading it so much. All of them were already dating and some were married with kids. The worst part was that my ex Jaemin was going to be there and he can be a bit of handful. I finally got ready and headed out.

Author's P.O.V

He went in and saw all of his friends and got nervous. After the initial pleasantries Jaemin started, " So Hoseok, still no new boyfriend? How long has it been? Or you not yet over me "

Hoseok's temper rose. He didn't want to be viewed as the single loser among his friends. " Well, you think too much of yourself. And if you must know I do have a boyfriend and he works for a big company"

Hoseok's P.O.V

My eyes widened. Why did I have to say that. Where the hell can I find a boyfriend now. And I'm pretty sure his next sentence will be somewhere along the lines of show me proof.

" Well if you really do have a boyfriend, call him here now" Jaemin smirked

I nodded and came out and came out and browsed through my contacts and the one name which seemed a little convincing was Taehyung. I so didn't want to call him but I guess I had no other choice.

" Why the fuck are you calling me?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

" Well I need you to come to this location and just do as I say." I said hoping for a reaction instead of a scoff "Please"

" Okay, let me get this straight. You want me to help you. What will I get in return?"

After some time of convincing him and promising him that I will do what he says for a week, he was on his way to the restaurant.

Taehyung's P.O.V

So now he is under my control. I was smirking all the way there. Judging by his voice and the fact that we has gone to a reunion I'm sure he wants me to pretend to be his boyfriend.

I reached and went inside. Hoseok came out and dragged me towards his friends.

" You better not fuck this up for me." I scoffed.

"So this is my boyfriend, Taehyung and Tae these are my friends." I bowed slightly and was about to say something when somebody interrupted

"Hello, I'm Jaemin, Hobi's ex. " Then he turned to Hoseok " I can't believe you would stoop so low to fake a boyfriend just to show you are over me!"

What the hell? Who does he think he is? I didn't use my head much and pulled Hoseok into a kiss. He was obviously shocked but stayed like that without moving much.
" Would a fake boyfriend do this huh?" I smirked at a dumbfounded Jaemin.

Hoseok's P.O.V

We reached home after a while yet I still feel so very disgusted. How could he just kiss me out of the blue. It did shut Jaemin's mouth but still. One day I'm going to get my revenge on him.

A/N

I have been super busy lately.... so here's a short vhope chapter...

Please vote and comment

Stream butter and permission to dance 🙃🙃

보라해 💜💜