Chapter 22💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

It had been a couple of days since namjoon hyung had come here. Right now Jin hyung, Jimin, me and that yoongi and discussing about the upcoming charity event. It's a charity auction and we attend it every year. This year hyung wanted jimin to come along.

"Jiminie, you should go along with them and experience it once. I'm sure you'll enjoy!" Jin hyung said. Jimin nodded before yoongi spoke.

"Yes jimin, you should come with me. We can go together "

Why should he take MY husband? I am the one who is going to take him.

"It's fine" I smiled fakely "I can take jimin to the auction "

Jimin was shocked " But didn't you say that you don't want to be seen with me at any event before?"

"That was before. Now I'm more than happy to be the one taking you." I said and he shyly nodded.

Author's P.O.V

It was the day of the auction but jungkook was held up in meetings. So jimin decided to go with yoongi and meet jungkook there. Obviously jungkook didn't take that well and was rushing through the meeting to reach earlier than jimin and yoongi.

Jimin and yoongi were on the way and they were talking casually.

"Jimin you ok? You seem a little sad"

"No it's just that as my bump is getting bigger the day when we will divorce also nears. These past few days jungkook has been really sweet to me and if he continues this it will be hard for me to leave. Not only him, I don't want to leave Jin hyung also." Jimin said.

Yoongi looked over to him and sighed, "Jimin, stop thinking about the future and enjoy what you have now. And if you ever want to talk to someone, remember I'm always here for you ok?" Jimin nodded slightly.

They made there way inside and jimin met hobi (since his company was organizingthe event).

"Jiminiee, it's been soo long. You look cute as ever!!" Hoseok said hugging jimin. "All you have to do is sign here and you can go in"

"Sure hyung" jimin said and was going in when someone held his wrist.

"Weren't you supposed to be coming with me?" Jungkook asked before dragging jimin inside.

"He's such a jealous bunny" hoseok said while sighing. Yoongi laughed slightly before joining them inside.

Jimin's P.O.V

The auction just got over and jungkook and I were heading back but I decided to talk to him so I stopped him.

"Jungkook, I don't think I can spend time with you anymore." His expression fell.

"What? Why?"

I told him the same thing I told yoongi. "Don't make me feel..."

"Don't make you feel what jimin?"

"Don't make me feel like wanting to stay" I said turning away from him. I was expecting him to say something but he just came and hugged me.