Chapter 19💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

After talking to Yugyeom's friend who shouldn't have been there in the first place, I looked around for Jimin. But I couldn't find him. I searched the entire mall and then decided to search outside.

After searching for a few more minutes, I saw him sitting near a park. But he wasn't alone. He was with Yoongi- with Yoongi's coat wrapped around him. I got so frustrated.

What does Jimin even see in him? I look so much better than him. I can treat Jimin way better than he ever can if I wanted to. Why am I feeling like? Because Tae told me a couple days back that his roomate was trying to set those up as Jimin deserves someone better than me. That I agree, but that person is definitely not Min Yoongi.  I glanced over to take a closer look at the coat and that is pathetic quality. Jimin should really stop meeting this douche.

I went over tapped Jimin's shoulder and removed his coat.

"Let's go Jimin. Now". He just stared at me before slightly nodding. I didn't want any other interaction between them so I gave Yoongi one last glare and pulled jimin away.

"Bye Yoongi-ssi, I'll give you a call later." Jimin said while I rolled my eyes as I heard a faint sure.

Jimin's P.O.V

Jungkook brought me to a restaurant after creating a scene in front of Yoongi. Honestly I don't know why he dislikes him so much. Yoongi is such a sweet and caring person.

The food arrived and it looks so delicious but I'm worried I'll gain weight. I looked over to see Jungkook staring at me.

" Here, try it" I said before it got awkward. He nodded slightly and ate it. "It's really good, what are you waiting for? Go ahead" he said as he held the food near my mouth as I got flustered.  We went back after eating and I fell asleep almost immediately after today's events.

Author's P.O.V

Jimin took Yoongi's advice and went to Busan early morning without waking Jungkook up. He missed Namjoon and also wanted to spend some time without Jungkook.

Jungkook woke up to a quiet atmosphere and went downstairs. He looked around the kitchen expecting to find his husband but was met with Jin.

"Don't bother searching, he went to Busan to meet his brother. But being the sweet guy he is, he packed you your lunch." he said handing it to him. Jungkook just pouted but accepted it and made his way to the office for a busy schedule.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Jimin had called me a few days ago and I could sense the sadness in his voice. I really wanted to go meet him at his house to see the condition he lives in. I know that Jin takes care of him but Jungkook, I don't trust him completely to take care of Jiminie. So I went down to their house to meet Jimin.

The house was bigger than I expected it to be. I went in as Jin greeted me and we made small talk.

"It's so lovely that you came all the here. But I'm pretty sure Jimin went to Busan to see you"

My eyes widened. This time I didn't expect Jimin to come to see me.

"Ohh ok then, maybe I should go back"

"But you just got here. Jimin wouldn't have reached by now. so maybe I could call him and let him know that you are here. You can go around and explore the house" he said giving a small smile. I nodded and headed upstairs.

I went in the master bedroom and assumed it was the couple's. As I was looking around I saw a picture of Jungkook with some other guy. He had a lot of pictures of him and it wasn't difficult to assume what their relationship was.

I can't believe that Jimin can agree to spend time and live in the same room as someone who loves another person despite being married. And still I wonder why Jimin is sad all the time. Now everything is so clear. Maybe I shouldn't have made him marry Jungkook.

But soon my guilt turned into anger. Anger on Jungkook. How could he do this to my Jimine? My brother! I didn't know what else to do so I texted Jungkook. Let him in for something.

A/N

I kinda had free time today so... double update!!

Please vote and comment

보라해 💜💜