Chapter 9💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

After about 5 hours of freaking out I had successfully taken the certificate without hyung noticing and headed towards the airport. This is actually a tough time for me to go away because of a client based in Busan but I felt the divorce is more important

Jimin's P.O.V

My nausea had increased in the past two days. So if I went to Busan or Japan it would just be a matter of time before hyung or jungkook gets to know. So I should get the abortion as quick as possible.

I was at the airport waiting for jungkook to come to check-in together. I was in my phone for a good 10 minutes before a panting jungkook greeted me.

I chuckled and said, "let's go"

We were going when he got a call

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook had got a call Tae telling him about the complications of their client from Busan. The clients had gone back to Busan saying that the deal was unfair.

So jungkook rushed to jimin

"Jimin I'm so sorry but can we please go some other time. There's an urgent matter back at the company. I have to  get back. Please forgive me. "

"Ohh umm it's fine. Your work is more important" jimin said as Jungkook acknowledged it rushed out of the airport.

💫💫💫💫💫💫
Jimin's P.O.V

I decided to go to Busan directly as I had taken leave and had nothing better to do. As soon I arrived I went to hyung's place only to be greeted by food and more food.

Since it was a relatively small town everyone knew each other. So some men had claimed to be conned by the Jeon Corporations and had come to complain about it to namjoon hyung. My ears perked up at the name and I realized that this was the problem back at the company and it really wasn't the company's fault.

But now I had bigger problems. I had to get an abortion before jungkook could come here because I know he will do anything for the company. I was about to go to the hospital when I felt sick. After I threw my guts out I was met with an angry looking Namjoon which never meant good things

"You do know this is the third time you threw up today right?" He shouted  "Are you knocked up by someone?"

My eyes widened and started shaking unable to answer.

Jungkook’s P.O.V

Those suppliers in Busan are a pain in the ass. So now I am in Busan trying to get them back to work with us. When I came them they said I have to convince  someone named Namjoon.

I went to the address I was given to meet Namjoon, and heard someone shouting
"Hyung "

I swear that it was Jimin's voice so I rushed in and both of them stopped to look at me.

"Jungkook?" Jimin gasped "what are you doing here?"

"I was here for work to talk to a Namjoon "and his eyes widened further.

"Yes that's me. Are you the one from Jeon Corporations?" The other tall and well built guy answered irritated.

This is going to be a long discussion

A/N -- Here's another chapter

And next chapter's going to be interesting....

Pls vote and comment

보라해 💜💜