Chapter 15💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

Working in this company is very stressful. I have lost count on the number of papers I have signed on. I was slowly drifting to sleep when a file was slammed on table.

"Jungkook what's wrong" I asked

" Why did you deny a deal with ****company?"

"When I was working in the old company, we had lots of problems with them and they don't treat their staff well" I replied standing my ground but he didn't seem impressed.

" Jimin you can't do it just because of that company's internal affairs. You have to see their benefits to us also ok. So sign it."

"NO" I replied firmly

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was about to reply but I got a call. I went away from there and saw that yugyeom was calling.

OTP: hey kookie... I was wondering if you could come to my final show in Paris?

I was honestly missing him and I also didn't have much work here

" Of course... I'll book the tickets right away"

💫💫💫Time skip-back at home💫💫💫

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook was back home and was talking to yugyeom that he had booked the tickets when Jimin walked in.

Jimin's P.O.V

The moment I entered the room I realised that he was talking to yugyeom. A wave of realisation hit me and I got to know that they still love eachother so much and I'm intruding in what was one Jungkook's perfect life. I slowly tried to tip-toe out of the room but failed miserably as I knocked over a vase making Jungkook flinch and turn.

"I'll call you back" he said and hung up.

"Are you alright?" I simply nodded and continued.
" I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I'm sorry again for ruining your life and adding to your responsibilities"

"Jimin, I have told you so many times that it isn't your fault. Also I'm going to Paris for a week so I hope you can take care of yourself" he said and I could feel how much he was trying to say it without hurting me.

" I can take care of myself. Don't worry, you should go and be with Yugyeom" I said and went under the covers quickly without looking at his expression.

💫💫💫

I was in the meeting room with all the managers and Jungkook as we had a new product launch. I was thinking about many things yesterday, so couldn't get good sleep. The meeting was also so boring. I was almost dozing off. That's when Jungkook announced a break and pulled me to his office.

"You should take care of yourself, Jimin. Now, let's go back home. Jin hyung has a special guest and wants us home for lunch."

I nodded and we went to his car.

Jungkook's P.O.V

We reached home and I was curious about hyung's special guest. I tried asking him but he didn't tell much. The doorbell rang and as I opened door, my eyes widened... It was that guy with Jimin at the event, yoongi or whatever.

"Jungkook let him in", Jin hyung shouted.
How the fuck did they know each other. It was almost like jimin read my mind and asked the same question even if it was asked very sweetly and filled with charm.

"He helped me buy the last piece of ***** at the art exhibition the other day. Then we got talking and he is such a sweet guy so I wanted him to meet Jiminie but turns out they know each other" hyung ended with a laugh. My irritation levels had peaked. Why jimin? Why not me?

"Jungkook close your mouth before a fly goes in and come to the table" jin hyung said and I followed him

Jin's P.O.V

I knew exactly the type of thoughts in kook's mind. He is so jealous but he won't admit it. The other day I had seen Yoongi and Jimin together so I wanted to see if kook knew this. And it is clear that he does.

" So Jiminssi how is your pregnancy?" yoongi asked and kook's expression dropped.

" The first trimester is done so my nausea has reduced. And the doctor is happy that jungkook is coming along for the check-ups"

I smiled subtly knowing it's my time to shine, " Yeah, but with Jungkook going to Paris there is no one to accompany him!" With this kook glared at me.

" It's fine hyung, I can take him" yoongi said. What a sweetheart. Jimin also nodded cutely.

" Very well" I said and got up and could feel kook following me.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Excuse me!! What the actual fuck? He called him Jiminssi? And that creep is going to take my husband to the doctor. Why was hyung even agreeing to this. Why am I even caring so much? God! I'm going crazy. I quickly followed hyung to talk to him.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Why should he go with Jimin"

" Kook try to understand. Jimin can't go alone and I can't go with him and Yoongi volunteered so I'm fine with it. He is sweet"

No he isn't. It's all a show. Ughh

" If you don't want him to go so badly, maybe you shouldn't go to paris" he said smirking to glory. My body froze. Ohh god, he did this on purpose. But I promised Yugyeom, so I couldn't back down even if I wanted to.

A/N

Sorry for the late update but I kinda liked how this chapter turned out....

And can we talk about how hot yoongi's hands are... I mean look at this

Pls vote and comment

And stream butter 💜

보라해 💜💜