Chapter 10💫💫

Jin's P.O.V

That brat escaped off to Busan. I am going to get him married to that Jimin because for one thing I know that he is better than that Yugyeom.

So I blackmailed Taehyung and got to know that he is in Busan which is mysteriously where Jimin's family stays. Interesting much??

Now I am on my way to Busan.

Author's P.O.V

By this time Jungkook and Namjoon had finished talking their business and suddenly realized that jimin went missing...

"Where's jimin?" Jungkook exclaimed

"This is just a vague idea" namjoon started
Jungkook was listening to namjoon attentively.

"He might have gone for an abortion. "

"Abortion" Jungkook was shocked to say the least

" Jimin is pregnant. Oh my god. I'm freaking out"

Just then out came a surprising voice.
"You made jimin pregnant??" Shouted Seokjin

"Jin hyung? What are you doing here"

"I'm sorry who are you?? Exclaimed Namjoon

After all the introductions and Jin stressing over the fact that he wants jungkook to get married to jimin Namjoon agreed and threatened jungkook to go and get jimin before he aborts the baby.

Jimin's P.O.V
I had sneakily escaped from my house and now here I am pacing nervously in a hospital contemplating about the abortion. The doctor was concerned and asked me if I had discussed it with the father and obviously I couldn't answer it. I had finally made up my mind to go ahead with it when I heard a familiar voice shouting my name.

"Jimin-ssi please don't do it ", it was jungkook

I widened my eyes. How did he get to know. Ugh I can never trust namjoon hyung.

" please I promise to be by your and the baby's side forever in any way you need. Please don't abort it. It's our creation. "

I honestly never thought that jungkook could say such heart warming words. I don't what came to me but I just went and threw myself on him hugging him tightly

" Thank you for putting some sense into me and for going to be with me"

He just returned the hug but backed away quickly nervously

"Everything OK??" I asked

"Actually before you freak out and here the news from Namjoon or my hyung, they both decided that it would best for the baby if we were living in the same house and not get divorced. But if you are uncomfortable it is fine. However they both were hell bent on it and even started planning a wedding " he said looking at me the entire time.

I had no words. Namjoon hyung really wanted to marry me off. A wedding? But what about jungkook and Yugyeom? Wasn't he going to marry him? But I don't want to go against hyung and maybe it 8s best for the baby.

"Listen jungkook. I am agreeing to this only because of our baby. And I know you love Yugyeom so I won't come I between the two of you. You don't need to worry ok?"

"Hey", he said pulling me up to look at him "Things are different now. My priority is you and the baby, everyone including Yugyeom come later ok? He slightly chuckled

I shyly nodded as we both headed to the car to go home. The car ride was silent but it was a comfortable silence which I had never experienced before. As we reached the house I noticed a very handsome person whom I assumed to be Jungkook's brother. Looks like good looks run in the family.

"Ohh you must be jimin. You look so adorable. I'm Jin, Jungkook's brother. You can just call me hyung " he said pinching my cheeks a little too hard I might add

"Hello" I greeted bowing down " I am jimin and thank you for accepting me"

"Ohh my pleasure dear"

Over the next few days our so called wedding which was basically a small party with Jin and Namjoon hyung, a few of my neighbors and a priest. I personally felt that everything had happened so fast the last few weeks. I been married to a stranger on a boat, I was pregnant, I even had a wedding. As I was thinking  I realized that I had a lot explaining to do to hobi hyung.

A/N   
here is the next chapter... sorry for the wait.
I had personal issues
Pls vote and comment

보라해 💜💜