Chapter 25💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

Even though yugyeom isn't well, I want to tell him that I'm married as soon as possible. I was in the hospital finishing paper work as he is getting discharged tomorrow.

"Kookie" yugyeom called, "can we go to see jin hyung? I haven't seen him in so long"

Like that is going to happen. If jin hyung gets to know that Yugyeom is back and that I'm meeting him, my head will be on a platter. Basically the only solution to the Yugyeom problem is breaking up with him all over again.

"I haven't told him that you are back, so it's best if you don't meet him now. Also I can't be with you tonight and I have a meeting tomorrow so I'll ask tae to pick you up if you want" I said as I watched his face drop.

"It's fine. I have stood you up so many times so you doing it once isn't a problem."

Jimin's P.O.V

"Ya Park jimin, why would you do that!!! He is your husband, you should make him stay with you not his ex boyfriend." Hobi hyung yelled at me. Since jungkook is spending time with Yugyeom in the hospital and comes back home only at night, so I decided to go to hyung.

"Hyung, you know I still feel guilty and also jungkook and I are the reason yugyeom fainted so it's the only right thing to do"

"I don't agree, but it's your life. Just don't get hurt ok?" He said and I hugged him reassuringly. We talked for some more time and then I went home and waited for jungkook to come back.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Last night after I came back, jimin and I had a little cuddle session as I had missed him a lot. I told him to come and have lunch with me in the office and he was on his way. My thoughts were interrupted by a screaming tae

"Your ex escaped the hospital. I went to pick him up but they said he already left"

"So what it's his life. Besides jiminie is coming to have lunch with me so shoo"

He sighed before muttering 'the audacity' before going away. I was on my way to my office when someone engulfed me in a hug.

"Kookie, I got discharged. Let's go have lunch, we haven't been on a date in so long" I quickly released myself from him and went to my office only for jimin to already be there. His face looked so sad.

"Kookie who is this?"

It was high time that I tell him. "Yugyeom this my hu-"

"I'm his dietician. I mean he hired me for you" jimin said. Why does he keep doing this. I wanted everything to be over but...

"Anyways I should get going Mr.Jeon" jimin said and scurried away. I knew I couldn't chase him so I quickly called tae to go and check on him. Guess I have to spend time with Yugyeom.

Jimin's P.O.V

After coming out of the office, I remember tears rolling down my cheeks, running into taehyung, him dragging me to hobi hyung for another lecture on putting myself first and then crying some more. After calming down a little, I went shopping for food and ingredients since application I am Yugyeom's dietician from now. He had called taehyung and told him that I'm allowed in his house and that I could cook in his house. Taehyung had given me the spare keys so now I was cooking in my husband's ex's house.

Author's P.O.V

Jimin had finished cooking and was laying out the plate when the front door opened revealing jungkook and yugyeom. Yugyeom slightly smiled at jimin before going in his room. Immediately jungkook pulled jimin aside and hugged him tightly before letting go.

"I don't understand why you put yourself in all these situations jimin" he said sadly. Jimin stayed quiet.

"You keep straining yourself jiminie. I really wanted it to be over with Yugyeom so I can be with you the entire time. Moreover you are pregnant-"

"Wait you are pregnant!!" Yugyeom suddenly came in. Both of their heads snapped in his direction and jimin slightly nodded.

"Then you should take care of yourself, just cooking the meals is enough you don't need to buy the groceries and stuff" Yugyeom said with a smile. Jimin just stayed quiet nit knowing what to reply. They had a very awkward dinner so they quickly finished it and jimin went to wash dishes.

"Umm... Yugyeom, I can't stay here tonight. I have...I have a meeting so I'll be crashing elsewhere" jungkook said hoping to finally be with jimin.

"Ohh that's sad. But it's fine jimin can stay with me" he said making jimin even more uncomfortable.

But since he couldn't do anything he just stayed with Yugyeom for a while while jungkook went out the building waiting for Jimin.

"So jimin how far along are you?" Yugyeom asked.

"About four and a half."

"That's nice. So how did you meet your husband?" He asked again.

"Well actually I got pregnant and then- you know what it's nothing special" jimin replied.

"Relax...that's actually very nice, knowing that the kid will have both parents. Well I was adopted so I've never really known parents love and even if I wanted to have a kid my management won't allow as I have to maintain my model figure" and then Jimin felt guiltier.

"You are a strong person Yugyeom-ssi. So how did you and your boyfriend meet?" Jimin asked.

He chuckled before answering,"Well I was at a party a couple years ago, pretty wasted but my eyes caught this really handsome dude so I went over and slid my number in his pocket. Then after a couple of days I got a call from an unknown number and it was jungkook. We hit it off pretty quickly and that's how we started dating"

Jimin's P.O.V

They have a such a nice past together and I wrecked it. I will always feel guilty about that. We chatted for a little longer and then I went downstairs. I was thinking that jungkook would have gone home by now but I was wrong as a strong hand held mine.

"Now that we are finally alone how about we go on a walk?" Jungkook asked showing his bunny smile. I nodded happily and held his hand tighter.

"So what did you and yugyeom talk about?"

"He told me about how you both met" I said. Our conversations after that were very minimal till we reached home.

💫💫💫couple days later 💫💫💫

Yugyeom's P.O.V

Ever since I've come back jungkook has been distant. He has never slept over and only stays with me like it some obligations. But now I was feeling bored so I was in front of his company  to have lunch at a restaurant with him since jimin had something to do.

"Hey kookie, can we have lunch together like before? Jimin said that he was busy and couldn't cook. Ohh wait-" I said as I saw him outside.

"Sorry I have a meeting to attend. I'll talk to you later." He said and immediately hung up. How could he say a meeting when he was going somewhere else?

"Can you please follow that car?" I said to the taxi driver. We were following him and he stopped at a hospital. What would he have to do in a hospital? I paid the driver and followed him to a room. I peaked into the room and was in the shock of my life. He was in there with jimin. They were having a baby class!! I was getting closer when I saw jimin coming out as he got a call so I hid behind a wall.

"Hey jin hyung" I heard him say. Wow, he knows jin hyung too.

"Ohh the party's next week? Ok sure I'll come there with jungkook" and that's when everything hit me. Jungkook's breaking up with me, him taking the name Park Jimin, him helping jimin in my house the other day. That's when I realised- jimin stole my boyfriend.

Since the party is next week, I still have time, he stole my boyfriend. Jungkook is mine and I will do everything I can do keep it that way.

A/N

Here's the next chapter. There's going to be some drama from now!!!

Please vote and comment

보라해 💜💜