Chapter 24💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

It had been a couple of days since we met namjoon hyung and since that day jungkook and I were sleeping together on the same bed. Right now I was going to Jungkook's office to give him lunch.

I reached and gave him a call. "Hey jungkook, I'm here"

"Ok, I'm coming downstairs ", he said and hung up. I saw him come down and I waved at him. He was coming towards me when someone quickly brushed past me and went to hug him.

"I missed you so much Kookie " Yugyeom said. My body felt weak. Without giving another glance I turned and rushed out while tears stained my cheeks. I came to a bridge and finally stopped to think. Even though the past few weeks have been wonderful as jungkook was sweet, caring and loving, I will never compare to Yugyeom.

They have been together for so long and I was the intruder in their perfect lives. But I had gotten attached to both Jin hyung and jungkook and now my heart doesn't want to let go. I felt like I needed a friend right now so I went to yoongi.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"I missed you so much Kookie " I heard Yugyeom say as he hugged me tightly. My eyes widened and I quickly looked around for jimin but he was nowhere to be seen. I couldn't even get the nerve to hug Yugyeom back. "We can finally marry each other and be with eachother " he continued. I slowly pushed him away from me and said "I'm sorry but I can't marry you."

He was shocked and was about to shout so I dragged him to my office. After he calmed down I sat him down and explained everything.

"But jungkook, we can still marry. I will adopt the kid and treat it as my own. Then when it gets older, I will tell it the truth and then it can choose if it wants to meet its natural mother -"

"His name is Jimin" I cut him off "and what has he done to deserve to be away from his baby? The baby he would have carried for 9 months. All the pain, moodswings and medications, he deserves to spend the rest of his life with the baby and me. If you hadn't gotten off the cruise then this situation would have never happened. I am not saying this to hurt you, I didn't want this to happen either. But it has happened and now it is my responsibility to support the kid and jimin. So no I can't keep seeing you as I don't want to hurt jimin or any of us." I said as I left him there, got into my car and drove home.

I went home to not find Jimin. I decided that he also needs some alone time. So, I went to my room to finish the left over work.

Author's P.O.V

Yoongi had consoled Jimin and told him that Jungkook cares only for him and would stick to whatever decision he takes. They talked for sometime and Jimin went back home to find Jungkook already on the bed. Jimin finished his night routine and got under the covers, hoping that Jungkook would have been asleep. But he wasn't.

"Hey" jungkook said making jimin to face him. "I spoke to yugyeom and cleared the air."

Jimin looked up and nodded " Jungkook, what's our relationship now? Am I just your baby's mother or am I your husband" he asked hoping to hear the latter. Jungkook smiled lovingly and answered " you are my husband jiminie. My sweet caring husband whom I want to protect at all costs and shower with love everyday".

Jimin was amazed by the kind words and was staring at jungkook before leaning in for a kiss. The kiss was filled with love. But slowly it became heated. Jimin's hands circled Jungkook's necks while Jungkook's travelled down to grab Jimin's ass causing him to let out a moan. Jimin pulled away while blushing and looked at jungkook to see his reaction.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Jimin's moans was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. That sound was enough to tighten my pants. I looked at red jimin before whispering, " I promise I'll be gentle baby".  That was enough for him to pull me down and attack my lips. We kissed for a little while before I moved to his neck to suck his sweet spot.

"Aahh...jungkook please...please I need ....aahh...you"

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook slowly unbuttoned Jimin's shirt and sucked hickeys all over his chest before pulling down his boxers. Jimin tugged on Jungkook's shirt indicating it was getting in the way. After making out for a little longer both of them were completely naked.

"You are so beautiful jimin, I'm going to take such good care of you. Tell me if it hurts too much" jungkook said as heslowly entered two fingers in Jimin's hole. Jimin gasped before tightly grabbing the sheets near him due to pain. But that changed to pleasure soon turning jimin into a moaning mess. "Fa...faster please", he moaned getting closer to his climax.

"Kookie...Aah...I'm so close" and jungkook pulled out his fingers making jimin whine at the emptiness. Jungkook chuckled a bit before lining his cock against Jimin's hole. He entered gently making sure he doesn't hurt jimin. He stayed like that till jimin asked him to move.

With Jimin's moans and jungkook's constant praises both reached their climax quickly. "Jungkook..aahh...I'm so close"

"Me too angel" jungkook said before he came and collapsed next to jimin. He threw away the used condom and cleaned them both up before kissing Jimin's forehead and cuddling him to sleep.

Both jimin and jungkook were peacefully sleeping before jungkook’s phone started to ring. He groggily answered the phone.

"What!!" He exclaimed causing jimin to get up "Ok I will be there"

"Jiminie, Yugyeom is in the hospital, he has no family or friends here so I have to go " he said smiling sadly while caressing his cheek. "It's fine jungkook, go".

Jungkook went to the hospital as quickly as possible and enquired about the room number. He went in and saw Yugyeom sleeping. He went and held his hand, "what I did was the best for both of us". Slowly Yugyeom's hand twitched and his eyes slowly opened.

"Kook?"

"Your awake! I'll call the doctor" he said pressing the button in the hospital room.

"Kookie, why am I here? Weren't we on the cruise?" Before jungkook could reply the doctor came.

"He is diagnosed with retrograde amnesia. It is caused because of stress, overwork or congestion. So he would have forgotten the incidents of the past few months."

Jungkook's P.O.V

No this can't be happening. If this is the case then he doesn't remember our break up.

"Will he get his memory back?"

"He may, eventually. But for now dont pressure him to get them back and don't give him any major stress. He will be discharged within 2 days." I nodded and thanked the doctor. I decided to head back home and tell jimin instead on hiding from him. I told Yugyeom that I would be back and went back home to find jimin asleep. I'll tell him tomorrow.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

After finishing my  morning routine I went downstairs and found jimin in the kitchen.

"What did the doctors say?" He asked. I sighed and told him.

"Jungkook, since he doesn't have anyone here to take care of him maybe we should go and take care of him." He said giving a reassuring smile. I simply nodded

A/N

Hope you enjoy!!

Please vote and comment

보라해 💜