Chapter 28💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

It's been three years since I moved to Paris. Three years since I left my past behind. Forgetting everything was very hard for the first year. But then I realised that some things have to be let gone, buried within. And just like that I buried all my feelings of my past behind. I have a job at a flower shop while I'm learning art from Mr. Hilton, an amazing artist here in Paris. I mostly spend my time at his studio but I go to work on weekends. Yoongi and I have gotten closer and thankfully he hasn't confessed or anything because I can't do it all over again.

"You finally did it Jimin, or should I say Baby J? Your work looks excellent. People will be lining up to buy it" Bambam said. I chuckled. Bambam was also working for Mr. Hilton and we had gotten closer when I was working on my piece. I had made my artist name Baby J since jin hyung had called me that once and it stuck in my head throughout.

Jungkook's P.O.V

The last three years were the hardest years of my life. At first I couldn't do anything other than stare at the baby's journal and cry hoping for Jimin to come back. I rarely went to work and let tae handle everything. But then as time went I slightly became better. Yugyeom had come to my office everyday to give me lunch even though I rejected him for half a year. So now we are getting closer again though jin hyung is completely against this. Yugyeom has opened a design studio and has quit modelling. Namjoon hyung had come to my office to give me the divorce papers but I hadn't signed it as I could get the will to let go off jimin forever.

I had to go to Paris for an even this week which would coincide with the opening day of Yugyeom's studio. But I have to go. And after I come back I plan to completely forget about jimin and live my life which I most probably will.

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook had just finished his meetings in Paris and decided to go to an art gallery to buy a gift for Yugyeom's studio. He went to Mr. Hilton's gallery and he quickly bought a swan piece for Yugyeom. As he was going out one particular piece caught his eye. It was painted on a black background with trees but if you saw carefully inside you could see a small bunny and a chick crying as if to say they were letting go. Jungkook stared at it with tears in his eyes. His eyes moved to the artist's name and it was signed Baby J. He desperately wanted to buy the piece so he called a worker.

"Hello I'm bambam how may I help you?" He said

"Hello I would like to buy this piece" Jungkook stated.

All the necessary steps were taken and jungkook finally got the piece. He was going out when someone caught his eye. "Jimin" he whispered.

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was really him. He looked so beautiful even now. He was smiling confidently but the warm and welcoming aura he had once were gone. I quickly took my phone to call Tae.

"Tae"

"What the fuck do you need at 3 in the morning"

"I saw jimin"

"..."

"Tae?"

"I'm sorry what? You saw jimin? What did you do after?"

"Nothing but I am not leaving till I talk to him" I said

He sighed before speaking, "Listen you can't do what you did last time and keep Yugyeom completely in the dark. He's still waiting for you." What he said is also true. I agreed before hanging up. I ran outside to see if he still around and finally found him entering a masquerade party with someone so I quickly bought a mask and entered.  That's when I saw, he was with yoongi. All these years he was with yoogi happily. Was I jealous that he was happier than me? Maybe. I grabbed him and pulled him towards me.

"Let me go you creep" he shouted. His voice was so cold.

"Are you really happy jimin? Or is it all a disguise?" I asked. His struggle stopped for a second but them he hit me and ran away. So I let him go.

Jimin's P.O.V

It had been a couple of days since that creep said stuff to me. But I had continuously thought of jungkook all these days. I was walking around the streets when I saw a familiar coat. It was the creep from other day. "Stop you pervert" I shouted "Turn around" he slowly turned around and my eyes widened , "Jungkook". I quickly took a step back but lost my balance and ended up falling down. "Jimin" he shouted. " Just leave me. I'm fine" I said and tried getting up but failed. In a brink of a moment I was lifted up by jungkook. Despite my efforts to free he held me like his life depended on it.

"Quit being dramatic and show me the way to your apartment if you don't want me carrying you like all accross town." He said. We finally reached the apartment and then he started. "Jimin aren't you even a little curious about how I have been the past three years?" I wanted to answer yes. I have been dying to know. But all that came out was a sharp cold no.

Jungkook P.O.V

I felt hurt. He sounded so cold. "What have I done to you to deserve this jimin? I gave you everything I possibly could as a husband. I cared and loved you and our baby. I know you went through pain, but so did I! I even gave you a guarantee agreement"

"What did you to me? I shouldn't have trusted you or that you loved me truly. And the fucking agreement, everything was in your favour jungkook. I would be left to die." And then he stopped. That's when I got it. Jimin hates me and I can't do anything about it. I quietly came out of his apartment and broke into tears. I meddled with our wedding ring a little since I couldn't get the mind to remove it. I heard jimin sobbing too but I just left that place.

I came back to the hotel and started packing but then Jin hyung called me to stay for some more days for a new project with Hilton Studio.

Author's P.O.V

When jungkook ended up at jimin's studio both were surprised. They came to the conclusion that it was best to keep this as a business relationship only. No personal feelings involved.

"So you just agreed for a business relationship?" Taehyung snickered. Jungkook had called him to inform about this.

"Yes! Why don't you get it?"he retorted

"Maybe it's because of the perfume bottle behind you kook" hoseok said as he came into the frame after kissing taehyung.

"When will you both stop teasing me? And keep your romantic and horny gestures in the bedroom"

"What exactly is horny? This?" Taehyung said before proceeding to suck on hoseok's neck. Jungkook quickly hung up and thought about the past.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was out with some friends when jimin called me. I picked up and all I heard was screaming.

"WHY MUST HE DO THIS TO ME. ALL THE THREE YEARS OF TRYING TO GET OVER MY PAST WENT DOWN AS SOON AS I SAW HIS FACE!!" He sobbed. I quickly ran out and went to his apartment.

I went inside andhe wasn't crying anymore. "Are you okay no" I asked.

"Yes. But I feel so stupid that I still can't get over him." I sighed internally knowing that he would never be mine.

"Just think of him as just another ordinary client. Maybe he won't mess with your head again." I said

"But he isn't ordinary" he snickered "But I'll try my best"

A/N

Hope you like it...and thank you soo much for the the 2.4 k reads. I love you all

Pls vote and comment

보라해💜💜