Chapter 12💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

It was a regular day at the office....stressful.When I was called to the CEO Choi's office.

"Hey jimin, I called you to tell that you no longer need to run around for coffees. You are going to be going to events on the company's behalf. Remember that you are representing this company. Do your best" he said.

Me? Why me?

"Has this happened due to my relationship with Mr Jeon "?
After a while he convinced me that it doesn't matter and also that I have to go to an event today. It was organised by Min Corporations so i assumed yoongi to be there. I got ready and headed to the event when i got a text from Jungkook.

' I'M ALSO GOING TO BE THERE BUT ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ME '

I scoffed...the audacity.

Author's P.O.V

Just like jimin thought he met yoongi and they both were together the whole time. What they didn't know that there were a pair of jeonlous eyes.

"Who the hell is that guy and why is he with my husband??"

" Ohh good lord. Jungkook I have never seen you this jealous with yugyeom also!!" Tae exclaimed " But in his defence you were the one to act like you didnt know each other"

"That doesn't mean he goes to a man who is clearly flirting"

Jimin's P.O.V

I was having a good time when I felt nauseous. I rushed to the bathroom and was met with a confused yoongi when i came out.

" Do we need to go the hospital Jimin?"

My eyes widened

" Umm no, I know the cause" i chuckled nervously.

I guess he understood almost immediately because he told me to rest and not take too much stress.

" So who's the lucky guy? Is it perhaps that raven haired guy who has been looking at us for the past half hour" he said pointing at Jungkook. He sure is smart.

" Yeah, but things are complicated I guess" I sighed

💫💫💫💫

Author's P.O.V

" So who was guy flirting with you at the event" Jungkook asked. Both were back in their room and getting ready for bed.

"That was yoongi, my very good friend and he was not flirting with me. It was care" Jimin replied in a monotone.

Jimin was actually irritated that jungkook was so blatant.

" You are married jimin. Act like it" Jungkook said rather rudely

That was Jimin's tipping point.

"Act like it?? You were the one who said to act like strangers. You are the one who has another boyfriend despite being married. You got me pregnant. If you think that it is all daises for me, you are wrong. You were not the only one who was forced to get married. I had to leave the only person who cared for me besides hyung. I am the one living here even when I know that this is not my place. I am the one who always throws up after every meal. So no, you do not get to tell me to act like it" Jimin said finally ending his rant.

Jungkook stood speechless. This was the first time Jimin talk back to him. He didn't know Jimin's side of the story.

"Jiminie I'm sor-"

" Just forget it Jungkook. Let's just sleep. Both of us have a long day tomorrow."

Soon after Jungkoook slept but Jimin didn't.

Jimin's P.O.V

I had had enough. I decided that some space between us would be the best. So i began packing a few of my clothes to take back to hobi hyung's house. I somehow felt bad as it was late at night but it was necessary. Before leaving I made sure to iron Jungkook's shirt and keep some lunch in the fridge.

I reached his house and knocked.

" Ohh jiminie.... what happened? Everything ok with you and Jungkook?"

I couldn't reply anything so I just went and hugged him tightly. " Can I please stay here for a few days?"

He chuckled slightly," Jimin this house is as much yours as it is mine. You are always welcomed here ok?"

A/N 

Hope you guys like it....

Please vote and comment and let's continue streaming

보라해 💜💜