Chapter 13💫💫

Hoseok's P.O.V

Today I had a holiday so I decided to clean the apartment since Jimin is also back. Then somebody knocked.

Landlord: " hobi...how are you? Let me get straight to the point. Since the other room is free for the past one month and I am not making any money, so this gentleman here will be staying here.

There was a man dressed in proper attire so I assumed he worked a big company. But I don't want to stay with him and besides jimin is back

"I don't think it's a good idea..." I started but was cut off

"Does it look like I'm here for your opinion?" She said and pushed the guy inside.

"Hello my name is Taehyung but you can call me tae and I assume your name's hobi but can I call you mine?" He said smirking.

What the hell is wrong with him. Such a creep
"Can you please get out. My roommate is back and he is staying here" I said

"Then you can move out cause you would be violating the contract set by the landlord "

Ugh I'm so frustrated. I knew I couldn't do anything so called jimin

"Jiminie, there's this creep in my house who's gonna stay here cause the landlord pushed him in here"

"Ohh it's fine hobi. I'll just find some other place to stay don't worry too much. I'm coming back now and oh I'm with yoongi. "  He said and cut the call

Jimin's P.O.V

I was with yoongi for the evening after I finished work. I told him that I had moved out of the Jeon mansion and with hobi. He was still sceptical and told me to take care of myself. After I got the call from hobi, yoongi said that he had a place for me to stay.

"Jimin, you really need to take care of yourself. Now that you don't have a place to stay let me help you just this once please...." he said and I gave in.

We reached hobi's house and got all things down. Thank God I hadn't unpacked anything. Yoongi was keeping it in his car when another car pulled up. I recognised it immediately. It was Jungkook's.

"Jimin you are not going anywhere with this guy" he said angrily pointing at yoongi while getting out of the car.

Author's P.O.V

Yoongi scoffed at Jungkook's statement. " You don't give a shit about jimin. So take your rich ass back to your car and drive away"

Everyone froze. This was the first time they had heard yoongi raising his voice. But this didn't affect Jungkook one bit. He just came forward took Jimin's luggage and pulled him to the car to take him home. Jimin shouted " I'll call you later yoongi and hobi hyung" not wanting to fight jungkook again. He thought that this was his fate and just accepted to go back without throwing a fit.

Jimin's P.O.V

Everything was back to normal. I was back at Jeon mansion. Jin hyung was a little upset that I left without telling him but I apologised. I also learnt that the guy Hobi hyung was staying with was Taehyung, Jungkook's best friend.

"Jiminiee" hobi hyung shouted while entering my office

I laughed slightly. " Please save me from that alien...I cannot live with anymore."

"Hyung it has barely been a week"

"I don't care. He has no concept of cleanliness, his gucci stuff are all over the place, it's like he is obsessed with it. Please jimin help me. Ask your Jungkook to take him back." he whined

" I'll see what I can do ok?"

💫💫💫Meanwhile💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

" ...And he has a problem with my gucci" tae complained. This is what he has been upto for the last half hour completely ignoring the fact that we have projects to submit by today. To be frank I wasn't paying attention to his rant as that's what he has been doing for the last week.

"You bitch...Are you even listening to me" he shouted

"What the hell do you want?" I asked unbothered

"I want you to let me out of that place."

"Ok"

"Really!! Thank yo-"

"Only if you resign." I replied enjoying the expression on his face. "Tae the only reason you are staying there is so that jimin does not go back there."

💫💫💫💫💫

The day was almost over and I had to go to Busan for the opening ceremony. I decided to take jimin there to be with part if it. But it would be a hard time convincing him since the villagers had called him out for attempting abort. I know this has affected him and this is the reason he is restraining from going to Busan even though he misses his hyung terribly.

Jimin's P.O.V

I was reading an art magazine after I came back home. Art has always been my passion and I would love to make it part of my career. I was lost in thought and then the door opened. I assumed it was Jungkook

"How was your day?" I asked as he gave me his coat.

"Stressful as always. And can you pack both our clothes for 2 days, we are going to busan" he said

I was shocked. I didn't want to go there.

"I know what you are thinking jimin. Don't worry I'll be there. Don't worry about what they told last time and stand up for yourself. Go show them who Park Jimin really is"

His words somehow calmed me down. So, I decided to go with him to Busan for the opening ceremony. 

A/N

I wanted to add a little bit of vhope in this chapter as they look soo cute in the Festa photos...

Pls vote and comment and stream butter 🧈

보라해 💜💜