Chapter 18💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

Past few days, Jungkook has been very distant. He leaves even before I wake up, doesn't take lunch from home, rarely even looks at me and comes home only after I have slept. I think Jin hyung also noticed this and asked me to talk to him.

He said that growing up Jungkook always got what he want in the blink of an eye and never lost anything so he doesn't know how value the pure things or people in his life. Since all my attempts to strike a conversation with Jungkook had failed, Jin hyung suggested that I too ignore and avoid him.

That's what I have been for 2 days and I can see it has started to affect him.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"He keeps ignoring me all day. I ignored him because I didn't understand why I would lose probably the only chance to meet Yugyeom just because Jimin fainted because of pregnancy." I shouted at Tae.

"First of all, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. There's no point in shouting at me. You have to get it clear in your head what your relationship is with Jimin. And deal with your problems at your own time. You are the CEO for god's sake, let's go. We have a meeting with Mr. Choi."

I sighed and went towards the car. We finished the meeting earlier than expected and were ready to go back when someone tapped my shoulder.

"You!!" he shouted. I looked up to see Jimin's friend Hoseok. " Do you know how sad Jimin is because of you. I know I shouldn't interfere between you two but you are the father of the child he is carrying! " he continued as Tae tried to comfort him.

But that's when it hit me. Jimin is carrying  my child. That's all. That's the relationship we have. So I am taking care of him not because of my feelings or anything but just because he is carrying my kid. I quickly went from there leaving an irritated Hoseok and confused Tae.

I decided to take Jimin for shopping as he seemed stressed and sad because of me.

"Hey Jimin" I said entering the house.

"Hi...You are back early today?"

"Well yes, the meeting went well. Anyways I wanted to take you to the mall. So if you'll go get ready we can leave right now?" I said and he nodded and headed to our room with a slightly tinted cheeks.

Jimin's P.O.V

Was Jungkook actually taking me out. For shopping? This is so much of a shock to me after he treated me like I was invisible. But to be fair, I also did that. So maybe he realized that it is hard when we don't talk to each other. Because it was for me. I honestly didn't realize that I actually let him become a part of my life.

After we come back from work, we talk about it, laugh out all the bad things that happened that day. I guess we are closer than we accept to be.

I got dressed. All my clothes were starting to get tight and my legs would always get bruised because of the shoes. So it might not be a bad idea to go shopping.

Author's P.O.V

They reached the mall and were looking around. Suddenly Jungkook got a call from Yugyeom. He went aside to talk while Jimin wandered into a baby shop. He was feeling so happy seeing all things mini and couldn't wait for his baby to be with him.

"Whatever happens I will always love you baby. The moment you are in my arms I promise to spoil you with everything I can" he said rubbing his stomach while smiling.

Jungkook had seen Jimin rubbing his slight baby bump and went to him. He smiled slightly at Jimin as they started to look around the store together.

They finished shopping and were heading out to eat when a shop employee called for them.

" We are actually doing promotions for our brand so we would appreciate if we could take some couple pictures of you both."

They looked at each other and after a few moments of thinking they finally agreed.

" Jungkook, is it ok if we sit down for a few? My legs are aching" Jimin asked pointing to a nearby bench in the mall. Jungkook nodded.

They sat down and as Jimin removed his shoe, Jungkook's eyes widened looking at that terrible shoe bite.

" Why didn't you tell me that the shoes you had were tight?"

" Well I didn't because it's embarrassing. I'm going to be putting on more weight, I'm not going to be fitting into stuff anymore- these shoes" he said " I bought them six months back that's all"

Jungkook chuckled slightly and out of nowhere picked Jimin up in bridal style and took him to the shoe store.

Jimin's P.O.V

We finished buying the right shoes and my face was still bright pink. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. We were on our way to the parking lot when someone approached us.

"Hey Jungkook!" he smirked " Shouldn't you be in Paris with Yugyeom? Who's this?"

I quickly realized the situation and said, " Anyway Mr. Jeon, I will be waiting near the company's car. Take all the time you need" before going god knows where without turning back once.

I must have roamed the entire locality before my legs gave up and I sat down. I was day dreaming and felt a coat wrap over me. I looked over and saw Yoongi.

"Hey Jiminssi. what are you doing out here alone"

I sighed and told him about today.

" You know Jimin, I'm really happy to hear that you both are good now, but I feel you should have some me-time. Go to Busan for a while and enjoy with your brother". he said sweetly.

I nodded and we started talking about other things not knowing that there was someone searching for me on the streets.

A/N

Hope you enjoy it

Please vote and comment

보라해 💜💜