Chapter 16💫💫

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up and noticed that Jimin was nowhere to be seen but had already packed my clothes. I had to leave for Paris in the evening which means the only time I'll get to talk to jimin is at the office.

I went downstairs and saw hyung. I wished him and asked, " Hyung, where is Jimin?"

"Ohh... Yoongi had come to drop him at the office"
That guy again. He gets on my nerves. I decided to go wait in Jimin's office till he comes.

After a long wait, jimin came in and looked rather shocked.

"Oh! Hey Jungkook. What are you doing here?"

" Well I just came to say that I'm leaving to Paris soon. So I was wondering that it would be best if you would reschedule the baby class."

" Sorry, I can't do that. It's a group thing and this week they are going to show the right temperature for the water. So I can't miss it" he said and I was slightly irritated. So I just nodded and went out. Now it's time for tae to listen to my rant.

" How can he say no just like that huh?" I asked Tae

" Kook, first of all you love Yugyeom not Jimin. You do know that this might the only chance to see Yugyeom in a while right? He also loves you and would obviously be missing you. Go enjoy in Paris, there are many people to take care of Jimin here. Now if that will be it, I am going on my break now." he said and headed out. And even though I hate to admit it, Tae is right.

Jimin's P.O.V

Jungkook was acting a little weird today but I didn't go into it so much. I guess he is already on his way to the airport and I finally finished my work and was heading down to the lobby.I was feeling a little dizzy but I shrugged it off. I went down and saw Yoongi waiting for me.

" Hey. Ready to go home?" he asked sweetly

" You didn't have to do this. I don't want to be a burden to everyone" I said as we walked but my head started spinning and the last thing I saw before blacking out was Taehyung approaching me.

Taehyung's P.O.V

We rushed Jimin to the hospital and I immediately called Jin hyung. Jimin should definitely eat more. I was contemplating whether or not to call kook but I did it anyway. He was freaking out and even told he won't go to Paris. Sometimes I wonder if he crazy or I'm just dumb.

I met Jin hyung in the lobby and we went to his ward where yoongi was. His eyes slowly opened and Jin hyung started, " Jiminie, how are you feeling?"

" I'm fin- Ohh I have to go to the class. I can't miss today"

"No. Just miss one class it's fine. You should really care for yourself more" Hyung said
"Bu-"

"I can take him." Yoongi said suddenly " I can make sure he is alright there so" We all nodded and Jimin smiled cutely when someone interrupted us.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Did you actually expect me to go to Paris when Jimin fainted? Hell no. I quickly rushed to the hospital only to hear goodie-two-shoes trying to save the day.

"That won't be necessary at all. I'm his husband and I will take him" I said while smirking

"Jungkook? Why are you here?" Jimin asked

" Well.... let's just go the class alright?" he nodded

Author's P.O.V

As they left everyone had varied expressions. Jin was smirking, Yoongi had a blank expression and Tae was cursing internally for all of Jungkook's stupidity.

On the other hand Yugyeom was excited to see kook so he has cleared out all of his schedules to spend time with him. But he didn't know what was waiting for him.

Jungkook's P.O.V

We came back from the doctor's and I realized I had a lot to explain to Yugyeom. I opened my phone and saw messages from him saying how excited he was to see me. I had to talk to him.
(Imagine they are facetiming)

"Ohh kook! You already landed" he said

" Actually I didn't get on the plane. There was a problem here and I had to take care of it. I'm really sorry" I could see the disappointment in his face but I couldn't do anything about it

"I guess this is how being stood up feels. I wanted you to see my last show kook. I even cleared out my schedule to be with you." he said slightly shouting.

" I'm really sorry and also I have to tell you some things when you get back"

We talked a bit longer and hung up. I was feeling very bad. I looked at the photo of us yet my mind was so blank.

A/N

Hope you like this chapter and sorry for the wait..

The concepts for the new song omggg..... jimin looks soo good

 jimin looks soo good

Pls vote and comment....

보라해 💜💜