Chapter 26💫💫

Yugyeom's P.O.V

Jimin was coming over to give me food as they still don't know that I know about their sneaky little relationship. So I was going to confront jimin today.

"Hey yugyeom-ssi" he said cheerfully while coming in which made me scoff internally. "What's gotten you in such a good mood today?" I asked.

"Well, the baby's father took me out on a date just now. We had a nice tim-"

"You mean jungkook?" I cut him off. His eyes widened. "Yug-"

"Oh save it for someone else. So you really had the nerve to come in front of me after all this. After breaking me and jungkook apart?" I said in a slightly irritated voice.

"I didn't know things were going to turn like this. We can raise the baby together and jung-"

That was my turning point. "Listen here you good for nothing, don't ever think jungkook will like you or love you. He loves only me and he is mine so back off" I said shouting. By this time he had tears in his eyes and was already making his way out of my house.

It's not like I hate jimin. Actually he's a very sweet person to be with, but taking him out of the picture is the only way jungkook will be mine. I thought for a while and knew exactly how to get jungkook back.

Jimin's P.O.V

I walked out finally realising my place. I knew that jungkook's feelings towards me had changed but it was because of the baby. I wasn't even sure if he liked me for me. I wanted to clear my head so I went to hobi hyung and taehyung's house. We had become closer since they started dating.

After that I met yoongi in the club as he had some work there. But then I saw my worst nightmare, yugyeom was kissing jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Yugyeom called me to the club we always go to. I was a little skeptical to go but ended up going anyways.

"Hey kookie thanks for coming" he said I saw him.

"I actually don't want to waste your time so I'll get straight to the point." He said before continuing. " I know about yours and jimin's situation. And I'm not angry or anything. Maybe I should have put in more effort as well. So you can be with him" he said leaving my hand which I didn't realise he had held. I was shocked that he knew but was even more shocked that he took it this well. This is the last thing I expected.

"Well I wasn't expecting this, but thank you for understanding." He nodded before he continued, " And the other day jimin might have slipped out the fact that you have a divorce agreement and he was feeling very bad so wouldn't it be great to nullify it?" Ohh fuck, the agreement. I had completely forgotten about that. I quickly took out my phone and messaged the lawyer. Yugyeom and I talked for a little while. Before we said goodbye he hugged me and kissed me on my cheek.

Author's P.O.V

While jimin was feeling bad thinking about their end, jungkook was finishing up the new contract with his lawyer to be able to be with with jimin without hesitation. Jin's birthday was in a couple of days so everyone including yugyeom would be at the Jeon mansion for the party. Jungkook had decided to give the contract on that day but yugyeom had other plans.

💫💫💫day of the party 💫💫💫

Jin's friends, taehyung, hoseok, namjoon, yoongi, yugyeom and others had come to the house. Jungkook and jimin were avoiding eachother like the plague. Jimin spent most of his time outside the house with either yoongi or hoseok.

Jimin was in the rooms where jungkook had kept the contract. He was loitering around when yugyeom came in. "Hey jimin everything ok?" He said. "Yes" jimin replied quickly before exiting the room. Yugyeom scoffed and smirked as he replaced jungkook's contract with his own. He went out with the bag to find jimin, "Jimin-ssi I think jungkook wanted to give you this." Jimin took it and opened the contract. His eyes widened as they filled with tears. The contract yugyeom had made would destroy jimin financially. It would also not allow him to see and raise his child. Just then jungkook walked in and saw jimin crying. " Jimin what happ-"

"I hate you, I hate you. Leave me alone " jimin shouted as he ran out the house. Jungkook was quick to follow and finally caught up to him "Jimin what happened?" He asked.

"Why did you fake everything with me? You have had enough. Now let me go" jimin cried trying to free himself from jungkook. They were already on the road by now and when jimin finally freed himself from jungkook and stepped back a car hit him. He fell down while jungkook's eyes welled up in tears as he rushed to him and took him to the hospital.

At the hospital jungkook was crying his eyes while jimin slightly moved due to shock. The doctor quickly came and examined him. "I'm sorry but he's in critical condition. So if we have to proceed with the procedure your baby will not survive. Please sign this consent form." Jungkook didn't know what to do. " No jungkook no" jimin faintly said. But jungkook couldn't risk losing both jimin and the baby so he signed it while crying.

Jungkook coudn't bear to see jimin in that state so he went home and spent the rest of the day crying in the nursery. He was looking around and found a journal. It was the journal jimin kept filling pretty much everyday. Jungkook further broke down when he saw that jimin had addressed everything to the baby. He spent the next two days crying in the nursery.

Meanwhile jimin had woken up and the moment he realized that his baby was gone he blamed everything on jungkook. He held jungkook responsible for the baby's death. He hated jungkook. He had to stay in the hospital for three more days and by the second day he had finished crying all his tears. He just stared out all the time while caressing his belly.

"Jimin please talk to us, I can't bear watching you in this state." Namjoon said as he came in with food. He went over to jimin and hugged him. "Hyung" jimin finally said. Namjoon broke the hug and looked at him. "I want to go to some place where none of this will affect me." Namjoon felt bad but knew that it was necessary for jimin to find himself again. "Where do you want to go?" He asked. Jimin stayed quiet. He himself didn't know.

Yoongi's P.O.V

Everyone was affected by what happened to jimin. I wanted to end jimin's suffering. I had go to paris for the expansion of the company. So I wanted to ask jimin to accompany me to calm his mind down. I went to the hospital. Jimin was again staring out. "Hey jimin" I said.

"Hey", he said trying to force a smile. "Umm...I'm going to Paris soon, so do you, you know maybe want to come with me? I can't see you like this anymore jiminie. Come with me. You can rethink everything. " I said.
He stared at me for a while before smiling slightly. I smiled too because I know that it was genuine.

"Okay, I'll come with you. And I have one request. Can we leave as soon as possible. I feel if I stay here any longer jungkook will come and I don't want that." He said slightly pouting. I chuckled, "Of course, I'll ask Jin hyung to pack your clothes, you can maybe stay with hoseok for a day or two and them we'll leave ok?" I asked and he nodded.

Jimin's P.O.V

It was already my last day here. So I decided to spend it with hobi first, we went to the beach and cried a little. Then I met jin hyung to take my luggage in the afternoon as Jungkook would be in the office. He felt guilty, even though it wasn't his fault. I hugged him tightly and thanked him taking care of me. Finally I went to namjoon hyung as yoongi was picking me up from there. "Please baby, take care of yourself and call me everyday ok?" He said trying hard to cry. I nodded and went inside the car. We were down the road when someone was banging the window. "Jimin noo...pls don't leave me" it was jungkook. He was crying and had visibly thinned down. But I couldn't stop now "Please go faster" I told the driver while tears started rolling down my eyes. The last I saw of jungkook through the mirror was him falling down on the road while holding his head in his hands.

A/N

I'm so sorry for not uploading. I had a lot of things going on.

And there will be double update today:)

Please vote and comment

보라해 💜💜