Chapter 3💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

My mouth is wide open I didn't know what to do at all. This was the most unexpected thing that could have happened this whole trip. After all that I have done for him he goes behind my back and cheats on me with some guy met on the ship???

"Jackson what are you doing" I asked

"It's not what it looks like" he replied even though he was inside some other guy on the bed in the room which I paid for.

Then I realised that jungkook was also there and was about  to play a recording from his phone.

"Sorry to interrupt but you should listen to this" he said while playing the recording.

"Won't your so called boyfriend get to know that you are cheating on him.

Nah, he is too dumb to figure this out. Even if I tell that I was nursing your wound he wouldn't suspect that I was cheating on him.."

Jungkook stop the recording at this stage so that I don't cry my eyes out. I was devastated. He was one of the people I trusted but he turned out to be like this.

"GET OUT", I shouted so loudly that everyone flinched. I looked around the room and noticed that the other guy I had already left the room.

"Get out now or I'll call security" I shouted at Jackson and he was out of the door with seconds....

As soon as he left I collapsed on the floor crying. I was feeling so used...

Jungkook's P.O.V

He looks so broken that I involuntarily put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him...

I guess he was feeling so sad that he hug me so tightly and started to cry even more...

When I felt that he stopped crying I told,

"hey jimin both of us are now sad and lonely so instead of staying here and dwelling in our grief let's have fun at the party tonight...

"The first thing to do is to glam you up so let's go everything is on me tonight. Let's go"

" are you sure I don't want to be a burden to you."

" Of course not jimin let us go to the shop now."

We went to the shop and then jimin came out looking what like an angel fell from the sky

Author's P.O.V

The moment jimin came on the deck all eyes were on him... he was looking gorgeous. Jungkook himself was not able to speak anything.

Jimin was not used to this attention and was looking around nervously full and then he asked jungkook" why is everyone staring at me am I looking that bad???"

" what! Not at all you are looking stunning which is why everyone is looking at your beauty. Now let's go have some fun"

Jimin nodded and and they went and had a few drinks and danced.

After a while jungkook asked jimin" do you want to take revenge on Jackson I help you I have the perfect plan."

" I am not sure but ok let's go and what's your plan??"

"Jackson is at the pool table now with that guy...all we have to do is win against them and you can do whatever you want with him ok??" Jimin nodded.

When they reached the table Jackson couldn't belive that he was looking at 'jimin' as he looked so different from his older self

"Jimin??", he exclaimed... "how... how...how do you look like..like this"

Jungkook smirked, "this is what happens when you leave someone good"

Jackson rolled his eyes"what the fuck do you want ??"

"Just  a game of snooker so I can beat you and you can apologize properly "

" haha sure..be ready to lose"

"Ok how 'bout this if I lose I'll eat these balls but if u lose you have to eat one of these balls and properly apologize to jimin"

Jackson nodded and the two started playing.. both were very good and they were tied... if jungkook could get the last ball in he would win...

"Jimin, do you want the last one?", Jungkook asked

Jimin's eyes widened, " what me?? I have not played even once"

"Do you trust yourself??"

"Of course not ",  jimin replied

"Do you trust me?", Jungkook asked calmly...

There was a moment of silence after which jimin replied, "yes"

Jungkook then grabbed his wrist near the table and hit the ball... and after a lot of moving around it went inside the hole...they had won the game...

Jackson stood there not believing the reality

"Now you should apologize properly to Jimin-ssi ", jungkook said.

"Umm yes I guess so too and I'm going back to my boss", the guy said(who was with Jackson)

Jackson was looking around and mumbled a silent sorry which was barely audible.

"What" exclaimed jungkook approaching him

Jackson pushed jk aside and went to jimin.

" Jimin I'm sorry, please take me back."

" Are you kidding me?? You are a sick person who took my feelings for granted. Get lost and don't let me see you ever again"

" Now that You got your answer let's have some dessert as you promised ", Jungkook said while tossing a ball in his hand...

" Haha, right... " he exclaimed before running away

Both of them then looked at each other and smiled as they were now walking back to the deck.

"Thank you so much for all this Jungkook"

"No problem"

A/N--

So I thought that it was unclear in the previous chapters but when jk says he has everything planned and had spoken to the captain it means that he has the proposal and wedding ceremony planned....

Anyways thank u for reading

보라해 💜💜