Chapter 29💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

Jungkook was coming over everyday to my studio to oversee the designs. Even though I tried my best to keep it professional, sometimes I would let my guard down. Jungkook wasn't making it any easier. He constantly was doing loving gestures all the time.

Things weren't any better at the moment. We were having lunch at a restaurant and the waiter accidently spilled water on him. We had a meeting with the client in an hour so we had to go shopping.

"Please pick one for me jimin-ssi" he said with his adorable bunny smile. I sighed and went to choose. Him calling me that name sent butterflies in my stomach but I couldn't show that I was falling for him all over again. I chose a white suit which made him look sexier if that was even possible. But even after all this I was still a little cold towards him.

"Jimin, choose what you would like to buy. It's on me"

"Why would I need anything. I'm not wet"(A/N😏)

"Yes, but you don't want to meet the client in casual clothes right?" He asked.

Jungkook's P.OV

I can see that jimin is still cold to me. I'm trying my best for him to be like before. He looked stunning as he came out with a pale blue suit. I tried to hold his hand but he swat it away and made it into the cab.

We met the client and I was looking or rather staring at jimin. His shining eyes, his cute little nose and his plump lips. I was out of my trance when they stood up signalling the end of the meeting. I wanted to be with jimin more but I felt a slight cold coming along.

Author's P.O.V

"Thanks for today jimin, it was fun" jungkook said as they were ready to part ways.

"Same here. The partnership was also good-" he was cut of by jungkook's phone ringing.

"Yes, he's right here" jungkook said. It was the client. Jimin took the phone and talked to him.

"What did he say?" Jungkook asked as jimin was walking towards him.

"He said he would like to form a contract for the next two years."

"That's great jimin. You have turned into this amazing person with so much confidence. It's like you don't need anyone anymore and can do everything independently." Jungkook confessed honestly. It would be lie to say that jimin's heart didn't flutter. But he just politely nodded before telling a brief goodbye and walking away. After about five minutes he realised that he never returned jungkook's phone. Hesitantly hemade his way to jungkook's hotel, enquiried about his room number and headed upstairs knocking on his door.

Jungkook's P.O.V

My head was groggy as I stepped into the elevator to head up. I was coming down with a cold. I went into my room and immediately plopped on the bed. I was about to doze off but there was a knock on the door. I dragged my body to the door to reveal jimin.

"Jungkook, I came to return your pho- Oh my god! Are you ok? You look so weak. Sit down I'll ask them for medicine." I smiled slightly knowing he still cares for me.

"Are you worried about me jimin?" I asked

"I am human, it's human tendancy to look after the sick."

He gave me the medicine and after a while I was slightly better but still had symptoms of cold. Jimin was there with me the entire time with a worried look on his face. So I chose to risk it all.

"Do you know the best solution for cold jimin? It is to find another person and give it to them also" I said before crashing my lips on his. His body stiffened but he was kissing back in no time. After so long I finally got to taste his plump lips again. The way our lips moved against one another was showing how much we missed eachother. I slowly brushed my tongue against his lips asking for entrance, which he gladly gave. I moved to his neck and started sucking on it.
"Aahh...jungkook" he moaned. I stopped and looked at him for a second. All the past came back. His sweet moans were like music to my ears. I kissed his forehead before attacking his neck again. I sucked a few hickes and found his sweet spot.

"Jungkook... please more" he said. I swiftly removed his shirt and unbuckled his pants. His hands roamed around my body before ripping my shirt apart. I guided him properly to the bed and started sucking down his body leaving a trail of love bites. I removed his pants and boxers revealing his hard cock. His breath hitched as I started to suck him off.

"Jung...that feels so good" he moaned. He came in no time and both of us were fully naked.

"Are you ready jimin?" I asked. He nodded. I slowly put two fingers into his tight pink hole making him arch his back.

"Aaahh..." He moaned as I found his prostrate.

I removed my fingers and he whined at the emptiness.

"Patience baby" I smirked.

"Just fuck me already Jeon" he spat.

"As you wish" I saud and rammed my cock inside.

"Aaahh...ohh godd...that feels so good"

"Yea? You like the way my cock fills you up?"

"Aahh...fasterr..."he said. His moans were getting louder as he got closer to his orgasm.

"Kook...I'm...soo fucking close"

"Cum with me baby" I said before releasing deep inside him.

I looked at him and saw tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry we shouldn't have done that." He said.

"Jimin, please, I thought I could live without you but I can't. I realised how much I need you in my life. But when I saw you in Paris I saw how much you didn't need me. You have become this amazing confident person and I fell for you all over again. I love you jimin and I won't lose you again." I said crying. He still didn't turn but just went out the room crying.

Jimin's P.O.V

Why did I fuck up so badly? I didn't want this to happen. But I couldn't help myself. I still want him after all this time. But I can't. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I wandered through the city. I went to a convenience store grabbed some bottles of beer and went to a park to drink my problems away. In that drunk state I went to his hotel and gave tge reception a note to pass it on to him. Even though this wasn't what my heart wanted it is the right thing to do

Author's P.O.V

The next morning jungkook was woken up by the sound of knocks against his door. It was the staff.

"Excuse me, the gentleman last night asked me to give you this"

"Thank you," jungkook said before closing the door.

He went inside and opened it.

'Last night was a mistake. There isn't any chance to reconcile jungkook. I'm sorry'. Jungkook couldn't believe this. He was this close to getting him back again but it's gone now. He didn't know what else to do. So he called his last hope.

"Look who finally calls!"taehyung said over the phone.

"I'm really not in the mood to joke. So let me get straight to the point. I need you to marry hoseok hyung like now."

"What the fuck? I know we are engaged but-"

"I'm the sole sponsor for the wedding"

"Oh"taehyung said"You'll get the invite by next week. You already promised so no backies." He said feeling elated.

"There is one condition though. Jimin has to be hyung's best man"

Taehyung agreed to speak to hoseok about this and after a long night of convincing, hoseok finally got jimin to come back to Korea and be his best man.

A/N

I'm back.

I'm so sorry for not updating...I had been struggling with a lot of things recently.

Did you guys see jikook at Harry styles concert today???

Hope you enjoy!!

Pls vote and comment (they really cheer me up)

보라해💜💜