Chapter 30 💫💫

Jimin's P.O.V

Yoongi and I were flying back together to Seoul as he also had some work there. After I reached I was going to first go to namjoon hyung since I missed him a lot. And this time I'm going to stay with hobi hyung and tae since I don't really have any other place to go. About meeting jungkook, I just hope luck is on my side and I don't need to see him.

"I'll catch up with you later jimin. We can meet tomorrow?" Yoongi said

"Of course" I said smiling brightly at him.

I directly went to Busan to meet namjoon hyung.

"Hyung" I said as I hugged him from behind

"Jiminieee I missed you soo much. How come you are here? And why didn't you tell me before? I would have picked you up from the airpo-" namjoon hyung said but I cut him off.

"Hyung...it's fine. Let's spend the day together. I missed you too"

Jungkook's P.O.V

Tae told me that jimin was in Korea and would stay with hobi hyung while he's here. I'm glad he's here and now I'm going to make him mine forever. I'll try my best to make him fall in love me again, this time by showing my overflowing love and I quote "whipped ass" as tae says it. So I decided to talk to him when he come back.

Author's P.O.V

"Jiminie you are back!!" Hoseok said as jimin entered the house. He smiled brightly and engulfed the other in a tight hug.
"I missed you so much hyung. We have so much to talk" jimin says as he drags hoseok towards the couch.

"Tell me how did the once annoying alien become your fiance?" Jimin asked making hoseok turn a light shade if pink.

Jimin's P.O.V

We talked for hours. I haven't felt this happy in a long long time.

"Jimin he has changed you know" hobi hyung said making my breath hitch. "He never stopped caring about you or the baby. I know I can't do much about your decision or your feelings but please don't lie to yourself. I can't see both of you like this. I can't see both of you being hurt. I know how much he suffered after you left. As much as I love you jimin, when you left your mind was clouded with nothing but hatred towards kook for taking your baby away from you. But him? He lost the two most important people in his life for a reason he wasn't even responsible for. But your hate put him in depression. He wrote everyday for a long time. You should read it sometime-to see from his side for once."

Without knowing tears were flowing down my face. I should think about myself for once maybe? Should I be selfish and get him back?

"Jiminie" hyung said as he wiped my tears and pulled my head and put it on his lap. "I know you are hurting. So take some time off, go talk to jin hyung maybe? He misses you a lot. Also talk to jungkook once alright?"

I nodded and hugged him "Hyung, I really want to read his diary. So till then can you please ask him not to meet me. I promise I'll talk to him."

"Sure jimine. Let's go sleep?"

"Mhhmmm let's go"

💫💫💫Few days later 💫💫💫

Today I'm going to the Jeon mansion to meet jin hyung. I'm really hoping to not stumble into jungkook.

"Jin hyung?" I said as the maid let me in.

"Ohhmyy jimin??" He said and pulled me into a bone crashing hug. "I really don't know whether to hit you because I'm mad or coddle you because I missed you so much!!" He said laughing slightly.