Chapter 2 ⚠️Tw⚠️- The meeting and the pain

AT THE TOWER

"Alright, Fury what's up.....Woah" as Tony's words disappear when he sees what's on the screen.

The huge screen shows a picture of the light beam from that morning with the dark clouds above.

"What the..."

"Don't even finish that sentence Sam" as Steve glares at Sam

"I told you guys it's bad, Please sit." Fury gesture for them to take a seat

As Fury is showing the team what is going on, along with as much as they know in the file. Everything goes black.

"What the! F.R.I.D.A.Y!?" Tony yells

"Guys shush" as Nat pulls out her gun and everyone hears it click

"Wanda, can you see if anyone is in the tower beside us? Tony, you stay here and figure out what the hell is happening everyone else grab your weapons...were going out"

Everyone nods in agreement while being on high alert, while everyone does a sweep of the tower Tony tries to get F.R.I.D.A.Y back online when Pepper calls

"Tony! Are you okay? What's going on?!"

"Yes, I'm fine are you okay? and what do you mean what's going on?"

"Well I was just working and then everything went black! Then Happy got worried and tried to get me but ran into the door giving himself a bloody nose"

"Is it black everywhere else too?"

"No, it's just STARK industries"

"Okay Pepper listen to me carefully, Get out of there I don't know what's going on but I have a feeling it isn't good. Get everyone out of there and go home and make sure Happy is with you at all times!"

"Okay please be safe Tony, I love you"

"I will, I love you too"

Tony sighs before hanging up the phone "shit" as he rubs the bridge of his nose

⚠️HUGE TW⚠️
Time skip

A couple of months go by and everything is normal, everything comes back on a few hours later but they couldn't track how that happened but everyone is just going on with life. Thor went back to Asgard, Clint went home to his family, Steve went to visit some friends, and Bruce went on vacation. Everyone was doing good for the first time in a while, no crazy aliens trying to take over the world, nothing.

But for Y/n on the other hand was NOT good, Y/n noticed something weird happening to her after she got into yet another fight with Mark. When she put her hands up to shield her face from the beer bottle that was being flung at her, a bubble seemed to form around her protecting her from the glass. Y/n already thought she was worthless and not loved or cared for but this just made her depressed and wanting to die even more! Weird things were happening like when she was cleaning or focusing on schoolwork things would float around her along with a dark green-blue mist that would flow from her hands once in a while.

On Y/n's way home from school she was losing it, she wanted to end it, everything was too much. She wanted to end herself

Y/n POV

As I sobbed I pulled out my pocket knife I always kept with me for situations like this or when you're supposed to need it. I flip the knife open and stare at the blade as I wept. I was broken and I knew it, I've been through hell and back, I was just done.

I take the blade and clench my fists as I violently and quickly cut and cut and cut. Cutting all the pain, the fear, the hate, and negative emotion from me

"WHY! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!" I screamed and sobbed in a field of flowers as the thick dark red liquid traveled down my arms. 

I screamed and cried in pain, frustration, and mental torture

I screamed and cried in pain, frustration, and mental torture. Everything just exploded out of me and I couldn't stop it.

AT THE COMPOUND

Everyone was chilling in the living room Tony was showing everyone the new suit he made, Nat and Rhody were joking with Steve, Thor was in the kitchen with Pepper eating pop tarts, Clint was in the archery range (again), Wanda was teaching Vision and Loki how to paint, and Bruce was in the lab with Bucky. Suddenly F.R.I.D.A.Y interrupts loudly

"Sir, I suggest everyone looks out the northwest window immediately....they're huge energy readings!"

Everyone rushes to the window and gasps at what they saw, with barely a second of looking outside Tony yells at F.R.I.D.A.Y to get his suit, Steve runs to get his shield, Thor grabbed his hammer, and Nat along with the rest of the team suited up and ran/flew to the giant dark blue and green light beam explosion in the flower field northwest of the Avengers compound

Y/N POV

I didn't know how long I cried for let alone how long I'd been out there, But I heard what sounded like jets and people as I was getting dizzy from the blood loss soon enough I could tell I was going to faint but I was too weak to say anything to the figures I faintly saw in the distance. But if I was going to die I'm glad I could smell the flowers and die in a peaceful area, then I fell into an unconscious sleep I hoped would last forever.