Chapter 17 - You did this?

Making our entrance into the kitchen everyone's attention went to us, I swear every man in that room Devoured us with their eyes.

"Wow..."

"You ladies look..." Thor started to say

"Hot?" Sam says finishing Thor's sentence.

"I was going to say exquisite but yes.. hot works too"

"Who needs dinner? Pep how about we skip dinner and go right to dessert?" Tony winked walking over to Pepper

"No way! I'm starving" Pepper spoke, pushing Tony out of the way making him pout.

"Suck it up big boy, you can get all the sex you want later" I laugh walking past him to the table.

I took my seat next to Natasha, everyone was taking their seat when someone walked in.

"Sorry I'm late, I....." Loki paused and gazed at me then shaking his head "I had to uh take care of something," Loki said finishing his sentence, wearing his green and gold Asgardian outfit with his polished black boots, taking the empty seat next to me.

"No worries brother! We haven't eaten yet" Thor said grinning

"Wanda if you would," Tony gestures towards the food.

"Oh, of course," Wanda says she disables the bubble around the food so it wouldn't get cold.

"Everything looks divine Y/n," Steve said before grabbing a spoon full of salad.

"You made this?" Loki said turning, to me almost in surprise.

"With a bit of Wanda's help, yes, why? Is it not up to your standards?" I somewhat say coldly while putting a little bit of pasta on my plate.

"No, no, I just didn't know you could cook," he said, turning back around towards the food.

"Wow! this is really good!" Sam said breaking, the tension between Loki and me.

"I agree, this is so much better than what we had back in the 40s" Bucky laughs elbowing Steve who is sitting next to him.

Dinner went by well, everyone was making conversation, I was talkative, eating, I felt a part of the "family". Once dinner ended, Bucky surprised us with dessert.

"Okay I'm full, who's doing the dishes?"

"1...2...3 NOT IT!" I say putting my finger on my nose as Wanda, Pepper, and Nat do the same.

"Guess the lads are" Nat laughs

"Oh come on! We did them last time!" Tony complains

"Maybe you should cook dinner then! And that does not include pizza!" Pepper snaps back

"Why can't the red floating man help?" Loki asks

"Cause he's electronic, dumbo. Even I know that and I just got here" I say answering his question

"Chop, chop, boys," Nat says, clapping her hands together.

"By the way, Y/n is choosing the movie tonight!" Wanda yells making her way to the living room

"It better not be a stupid girlie movie!!" Tony yells

"Oh come on you guys loved the notebook 2 weeks ago, Plus this makes up for last week when you made us watch Godzilla" Nat teases

"Fine" Tony said giving up

While all the boys were cleaning up (except for Bucky and Vision for obvious reasons). We all went and changed into PJs, furthermore sitting on the couches in the living room. I changed into a simple black hoodie with fleece polka dot pants, and put my long locks into an untidy bun before wandering back out.

"So do you already know what you wanna watch?" Bucky asks

"Yup!"

"Well, what is it?" He said stretching his metal arm (which was kinda hot)

"The sound of music! It's my favorite" I say smiling

"Oh, I love that movie!" Pepper adds

We made small Conversations till the boys came into the living room when they finished cleaning. Everyone was taking their seat, Wanda sat with Vision, Steve with Bucky and Sam, and Thor next to Nat.

Loki strolled in, scanning around to see where he'd feel welcome, then he locked eyes with me. There is just something about him that makes me have a desire to hold him. You can sense he's endured a lot, and no one has been there for him, and sadly I understood that all too well.

I patted the empty spot next to me, encouraging him to sit with me, he silently nodded his head and strolled over to me sitting down, allowing some of his leather to fall on me ever so lightly, letting me feel the compressed material.

"You know we're supposed to be in comfy clothes right?" I lean over whispering, into Loki's ear.

"Most of the men's attire on Asgard is Leather and metal Y/n, but it is quite comfortable," he winked and whispered seductively, making my blood rush to my cheeks, likely giving my face color for him to notice.

"Has anyone seen Barton?" Bruce says, walking in with popcorn breaking the burning tension between Loki and me.

"I think he went home to Laura," Nat said, answering his question.

"So, Tony where's the kid?" Steve said taking, his seat on the couch

"With his aunt May, I tried to convince him to come tonight, but he said 'it's a school night' so yea knows, but he'll be here tomorrow," as Tony relaxed next to Pepper.

"Are we gonna keep talking or are we gonna watch the movie?" I said giggled ready to hit play

"Hit it Y/n!" Nat yells laughing

Less than a third of the way through the movie, Pepper and I sang nearly every number so far and repeated the lines.

"Guys, you're doing it again"

"Did you memorize the script or something?!"

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" I snickered while smiling, but I could see Loki's face turn into a gentle smirk out of the corner of my eye, it made my heart flutter ridiculously.

Around part two of the movie, my eyes became weak. I was resisting sleep. I knew if I fell asleep, I wouldn't miss much since I've seen it numerous times. My body was sprawled out, against the section of the sectional I was upon