Chapter 23 ⚠️tw⚠️ - Hold up a second

"Oh, shit" I whisper under my breath, knowing that Eostre went missing a couple of thousand years before either I or Thor was born.

Not knowing my next move, I take off to Eostre's forgotten palace.

3rd POV

"UHH, TONY I'D GET YOUR ASS IN HERE...NOW!" Wanda yells
"What now- HOLY SHIT!" Tony says, looking at water that was randomly floating in the air in a bubble.
"Yeah, I know I was just cleaning Y/n's room and brought this cup from her room and the next thing I know it's, well, doing this," she says, gesturing towards the bubble.
"Uh, well-"  was all Tony could say before the bubble of water floated to the lab, almost like it knew where it was going.

Once we reached the lab, the bubble was wavering over the DNA sequencer which held Y/n's current blood sample.
"You don't think that water bubble is trying to communicate with us...right?" Wanda questions as Tony stares in shock.
"Greetings Stark!" Thor states, patting his hand on Tony's back, not noticing what is occurring.
"Woah! You guys made a magická bublina?! How?" Thor says loudly
"What now?" Tony questions, confused
"A magická bublina, it means magic bubble in Slovak. Magická bublina is a magic bubble that leads you somewhere when you require it, but they don't usually look like that" Thor says, walking up about to touch it.
"No!" Wanda yells but it was too late, Thor touched the water bubble causing it to pop, but when it broke, it came in contact with Y/n's blood generating a blinding ray of light.

Y/n POV

Managing to get some sleep after crying for a bit, I was soon woken up from the sound of loud yelling.
"She's not ready for phase 3!"
"If we don't do it now, when will we do it? What if They come?"
'They? Do they mean the Avengers?' I think to myself trying to pretend like I'm still asleep.
"She's not ready"
"Fine! But get prisoner MT43 in there and to get her into shape, then we do phase 3"
"Yes sir" the voice says, fading away. I lay still for the next few minutes, letting my body fill with dread for what's to come.
After waiting a while I heard a click at the door, opening the door was a young man, blonde, tall, looked like he could be no more than 18. His eyes were cold until they met mine. His face softened, gave a small nod, walked over to the makeshift bed, and set a plate of food down a few inches away from me.
"Here, you might need this," He said before walking away
"Wait! Can you at least tell me where I am?" I ask, stopping him in his tracks, being careful not to push it.
"Isn't obvious?" he said looking around
"Well can you at least tell me how long I've been here?"
"3 days" he sighed
"Oh"
"I'm sorry," he said before opening the door and shutting it behind him.
Watching Little House on the Prairie as a kid I thought it was so cool how they lived and how life was, the food they ate with the metal dishes. Now I understood a bit more, what laid next to me was a blue metal plate with white specks holding a piece of bread, a white mush of what I think is supposed to be oatmeal, a pear, and a matching cup filled with foggy water.
I didn't have an appetite, I couldn't eat but I knew I'd probably need the energy later so I took the piece of bread and the pear and put it under the flat pillow, saving it for later.
What felt like an hour later two men came in, One wearing a black uniform and the other wearing black pants and a navy blue long sleeve shirt. They exchanged a few words in what  I'm assuming was Russian before the man in the black uniform stepped out.
With not even a blink of an eye, I was thrown from the makeshift bed I was sitting upon to being pinned to the ground in a matter of milliseconds.

"Bet you didn't see that coming," he says with an accent while smirking
"What the hell man?!" I yell
"Up. Now."
Doing as he says, I get up only to be greeted by a punch in the face then in the gut, causing me to fall down.
Feeling something warm dripping down my face I reach my hand up and feel it, pulling my hand away the red liquid lies on my hand "That's a bit rude don't you think?" I say trying to get back up
"Ugh, your sense of humor is like Stark" he snorts
"You know Tony?" I managed to say before getting punched in the back and pinned to the ground once again.
"You could say that" he spoke, letting his hot breath trickle down my collarbone making me shiver.
Allowing me to get a better look at him I saw his eyes, bright blue with his brown and white hair almost like....no, he can't be. Wanda said he died, she said she felt him die, I saw his photo in the records and when I walked into Wanda's room to borrow a pair of socks, it was just the two of them in a picture frame on her bedside table.
"P-pietro?" I said softly but loud enough for him to hear it since it was right in my face, his face flickered from stunned to anger.
"How do you know my name?!" He said, putting his hands around my throat, making it hard to breathe.
"Wan-Wanda" I struggle to say
"Don't you speak about her!" He spoke as his hands tightened, "she's gone and it's all Stark's fault!"
"N-no she's not, wh- who do you think helped me?" I say faintly as my vision gets fuzzy
"A-after you died, Vision took care of her, she still grieves for you" I manage to say as his grasp around my throat loosens after hearing what I had said.
"How do you know that?" He said releasing me from his grasp, sitting up.
"Because of this..." I say moving my hand showing the blue and green mist.
"She's been teaching me how to control it since it's almost like her powers...kinda" I add in.
"So, is she really alive?" Pietro asks
"Yeah, but everyone thinks your dead"
"Well I'm not!" He says, standing up
"I can see that... and feel it" I grunt trying to stand.
"Sorry..." he says, stepping forward to help me stand.
"Do you think you can get me out of here?" I ask, a bit hopeful
"I-I think so, but you have to promise me to bring me back to Wanda"
"If you can, then I promise. You would do anything for her wouldn't you?" I say, as he gave me a small nod.
"Yes, anything, the only reason why I'm at this HYDRA base is because they said they had Wanda"
"But they didn't,"
"Correct, and it was too late before I realized that" he sighed
"I see, so they never had to brain wash you like Bucky?" I ask
"No, since both of us volunteered to be test subjects for HYDRA years ago, they assume I'm still loyal to them, and Who's Bucky?"
"Uh, a friend" I replied not so casual
"I never got your name" he said standing by the door
"Y/n..."
"Y/n what a lovely name" he spoke
"Thank you,"
"I'm going to knock on this door for them to let me out but you need to act hurt and possibly unconscious when I do"
"Who says I need to act" I chuckle a bit, getting on the ground
"I'll be back tomorrow..." he said, knocking at the door.

"Is it done?" A voice said
"Yes"
"Good, you may go"
"Yes sir," I heard Pietro say as the sound of his footsteps fade away.

"Wyatt, come here" the male voice spoke
"Yes sir?"
"Get her and bring her to the testing room, Dr lavender will meet you there" the man said
"Yes sir" was the last thing I heard before footsteps came my way and someone picked me up bridal style and carried me away.

Steve's POV

"We've been here for 2 hours and nothing" Nat says as she takes her blonde wig off.
"It's only 9:40" I say
"Yeah, well... get down!" Nat said shushing me
"What?"
"Look," Nat says, pointing to a man holding a silver briefcase, looking like he's waiting for someone.
"You don't think?"
"Oh yes I do, gimme the knockout serum" Nat said putting her wig back on along with some fake glasses before getting out of the car.

"Hey sugar" I watched Nat say as she put her arm around the man, trying to distract him.
"Well hello there darlin" the man said flirting back, which honestly made me sick.
"Say, why don't you and I get outta here?"
"I would sweetheart but I have to meet someone" he chuckled
"And what if that someone was me?"
"I was told she had brown hair and she would have an octopus pin?" He questioned
"Okay, night night" Nat said right before she stabbed him with the serum

"Uhh, Steve?"
"Yeah?" I answer cluelessly
"Little help dragging him to the trunk, please," Nat asks
"Oh! Right," I say, getting out of the car
"He should be knocked out for the next couple hours, in the meantime while he's knocked out, we can bring him in for questioning," Nat spoke as she grabbed the briefcase.
"Do we know what's in there?" I ask
"We're about to find out" as Nat decodes the lock.

We hear a click indicating the case is unlocked and what we witnessed before us, seized our breath, 5 glass test vials, 5 syringes, and a letter.
"Woah,"
"We need to get this to Banner... immediately,"