Chapter 24 ⚠️TW⚠️ - Get me out of here

⚠️HUGE TW⚠️
⚠️S.A. & attempted R@pê⚠️

Loki's POV

Moss and ivy covered the walls with a few flower buds here and there, about to bloom. But even abandoned, the palace was still breathtaking. Even though Frey was the god of summer and spring, Ēostre took care of the spring when Frey couldn't and because she did it so often she had a palace created so she could get away when she needed to.

"Stay here boy, be good," I said, patting Sleipnir, walking toward the entrance.

Dust floated through the atmosphere, broken windows and fallen walls granted rays of light to gush in. There standing alone was a broken throne, coated with plants of all kinds.

I wander away from the throne room, looking into the dark hallways, looking for something, anything.

"What are you doing brother?"
"AHHH!" I jumped, whipping out my knives
"Woah relax it's just me but oh my! Hahaha that was entertaining" he laughed loudly
"THOR WHAT THE HELL! What are you doing here?"
"Mother told me you might be here, I found this on Midgard while visiting Jane." Thor spoke, handing me a scroll that held an ancient seal.

Breaking the seal, I gently unraveled the scroll, and there it was, a drawing of Yggdrasil with the words "she, the one who will bring harmony to the realms and bring me back, is Destined to protect all"

"Thor? Where did you get this?" I ask, stunned
"Jane said she found it resting on her bed, she believed it was from me at first, but since it didn't have my seal she waited for me to observe it." Thor spoke.
"I think we just found the missing piece of the puzzle" putting the scroll in my cloak.
"Puzzle? I thought we were trying to find the stone" Thor confessed dumbly
"I can't believe you're supposed to rule Asgard," I say, shaking my head. "Come, I need to grab a few things from the palace before heading back to Midgard" vacating the abandoned temple.
"Enjoy riding, I'll meet you back home, " Thor spoke before flying off.
"Brother, I always enjoy riding, when if it's not a horse" I laugh, grabbing Sleipnir's reins
"My gods" Thor chuckled as he flew off.

Something was telling me to go back, go back to the throne room and move some of the rubble.
But letting curiosity get the best of me, I do so swiftly. racing back inside, I walk up to the broken throne that was made out of stone and marble. Something about it didn't seem right, and I was right of course. Fiddling with the Engravings and moving some debris, a stone compartment popped out of the armrest.
"That was easier than expected," I snicker, loosening the compartment. 3 keys settled there, wrapped in a red velvet cloth, one of copper, gold, and silver.
Each with different engravings, one with a lion with a balanced weight, another with snakes wrapped up the handle, and the last one with a snake with wings at the handle while an Eagle or another bird at the tip.

"Oh my..."
*NEIGHHH,*
"Sleipnir! Call down!" I yell
"You got a smart horse, " a man spoke
"Yes, he's quite clever, " I say slowly standing up, still having my back to him.
"I believe you have what's mine," he said, as I heard his sword drawn out.
"Ooh, I'm afraid not my friend" turning around
"I'm not afraid of who you are, " the man laughed
"Oh but I think you are, " I say slowly walking towards him, having my daggers at the ready.
"Give me those keys!" the man said, charging towards me, but immediately restraining him.
"Oh come on, you've got to do better than that" I laugh, head locking him.
"You're right," he said before stabbing me in the leg.
"Well, that was rude, " I mumbled, as the man started to run off but not just before I threw one of my daggers at him, causing him to plummet to the ground.
"Ahh shit!" he yelled out in pain
"Oh shut it, or I'll finish you off, "
"You don't want to do that" he spoke breathlessly
"And why not? I'm the prince of Asgard I do what I please,"
"Because I have information you want"
"Hmm I see, very well," I say as I transfer him to the dungeons
"Ugh, I need a drink"

Y/n POV

"STOP IT!"
*punches and the beating continues*
"Stop fighting you little bitch" the guard spit, clenching his jaw, trying to strap me to a table.
"I said no!" head butting him in the face, making him stumble back.
"Listen here you slut, the Avengers aren't going to save you, so cooperate or things will get worse," he said, putting his hands around my throat.
"HA! I thought I was already in hell!"
"You know what? We could have some fun with you" he considers "Yo boys get in here" he yells out the door.
2 men walked in, and one of the men brought me my meal that morning... Or what I think was morning.
"Guard the door, this slut needs a lesson" he snickers
They both nodded and walked out, but the man who I saw before looked horrified but...for me.

The douchebag turned back to me, began fumbling with his pants.
"No..." I say in disbelief and fear.
"Shut up!" He said, striking his hand over my face.
"NO! Stop!" I scream trying to squirm free.
"Zip it!" He growled
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" I yelled and moved around so he couldn't grasp me.
"I SAID SHUT UP!" He said, slapping me again, making blood trickle down my face.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"You're going to die either way bitch"
"I SAID NO!"

I screamed as energy flew from my body making him fly back along with everything in the room

Almost not being phased by what I had done, he stood up, dusted the dirt off of his clothing, and became fuming with rage, swiftly walking over putting his hands on my throat.
"Now you really deserve this!" he shouted, punching me, making me weak so I wouldn't fight back.
"Stop!" I cry
Then he started messing with my clothes...
"STOP IT! I SAID STOP IT! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" I yell and scream in terror, since my life depended on it, letting my tears fall.
"Get. Off. Of. Her. Now." A voice said
The man was as shocked as I was, it was the boy from earlier, pointing a gun at the jackass.
"Piss off child" he shrugged off
"Move off of her. Now."