Chapter 15 - Getting a feel for things

(Sorry it's been a bit, I haven't had much inspiration)

Y/n POV

Wanda and I watched a few episodes of Reign before she suggested that we make dinner for everyone since it was almost 5, the Avengers have been gone since 1 pm. I tried to ask Wanda what was going on but she wouldn't tell me in fear that I would worry. She led me to the very clean and slick beautiful modern kitchen mostly styled with white, black, and different shades of grey.
"What shall we make маленький?" Wanda asks opening the big fancy fridge
"Маленький? What does that mean?" I say looking through the cabinets
"маленький means little one in Russian, now what should we make?" Wanda spoke with her head still in the fridge.
"Oh, hmm what about this," I say as I hand Wanda the thick cookbook I found and flip to the page I was looking for
"That looks perfect! I'll start with the noodles and chicken. Can you grab the alfredo and hot sauce?"
"Yup....uh just one question where is everything?"
"Oh that's easy there are labels in the corner of each cabinet, F.R.I.D.A.Y activate clear cabinets!" Wanda says pointing to the cabinets
"Clear cabinets activated Miss Maximoff" The I.A. spoke above

Wanda and I spent the next 2 hours cooking, once I started to get the hang of everything we put some music on and had a blast! It was the most fun I had in a long time and I wouldn't trade it for the world. We called Pepper and Bruce into our taste testers since no one else was home, everyone was on a mission of some sort. We asked F.R.I.D.A.Y to alert us when they were on their way home so we could set the table and make sure everything was perfect.

"Miss Y/n, the Avengers have entered the Premises" Tony, 's I. A spoke as I was getting out the utensils and plates along with helping Wanda and Pepper put the food on the table.
"Let's go meet them, shall we? Wanda says linking her arm into mine happily
"We shall," I say giggling a bit as we walked off to see everyone
That happiness quickly soon ended once I locked eyes with him
"So this is where you've been" he spoke degradingly with a gross smile for he saw fear in my face and body, which gave him power.

Mark stood there in steel, high-tech handcuffs, next to Clint and a boy who looked around my age maybe a year or two younger than me. Behind them stood Steve, Nat, Loki, and Tony looking all distressed. Instead of saying 'welcome home, dinner is ready, I just stood there, stunned. I felt Wanda gently settling her hand on my back escorting me back to the kitchen, she grasped that I was startled and speechless.
I thought I'd be more troubled by seeing him but, I truly wasn't. I was surprisingly relieved seeing him in handcuffs and hopefully knowing he'll be locked up.
"You okay sweetheart,?" Wanda asked me once we were fully in the kitchen. Not even a minute later, Steve and Nat walk into the kitchen.
Without thinking, I ran up, embracing them almost like my life depended on it. I sensed that both Nat and Steve were startled by my sudden physical affection, then relaxed once they recognized what was going on, they soon hugged me back.
"Are you okay Y/n?," Steve asked a few seconds later, I was so relieved I became choked up and started tearing up a bit.
"Thank you," was all I could say but it seemed to come out as a whisper.
"Why are you thanking us?" Nat said breaking up the hug
"You're locking him up," I walked back relieved and grinning
"Well were-" Steve started to say before Nat whipped her head around glaring at him
"What smells so good?" Steve said, making up for what he was about to say and trying to change the subject.
"Oh yeah, Wanda and I made dinner for everyone, we thought it would be something nice to come home to after your mission," I say smiling shyly
"Well it smells delicious," Tony said walking into where we were at the time
"Well, we just finished cooking, so everything is still hot," Wanda said stepping in.
"Then we better eat before it gets cold!" Steve proclaimed while chuckling