Chapter 47 - oh boy...

*new york*

"Hey Brucy, got anything special for me?" Tony came in startling Dr. Banner. "HOLY- oh it's you," Bruce grumbled.
"Disappointed? Wait! Does my science bro have a GirLfRiEnd?" Tony said, stretching out the word girlfriend.
"Why do you always think I've found love? Do you find joy teasing those who have what you do not?" Banner spoke, filing through papers. "Wow, getting poetic I see, and how rude! Pepper and I are great!".
"If you say so. The orange goo from earlier has some of the same characteristics as the serum Nat and Steve picked up a couple of weeks ago, and if my hypothesis is correct, this goo is made into the serum which made the Barnes clone...or robot. Or metal-human, like meta but most of him is metal, get it? *cough* Okay then,"
"Leave the jokes to me, Banner... Please, for all that is good please,"
"You know I have the chemical radiation to rip your head off right?"
"Oh yes, it's hard to put greenie to sleep by the way, sorry if you've ever woken up with a headache,"
"Yes...anyway, it seems to be part of case 46 flight bird,"
"I thought it wasnt in motion, it failed to lecvithin in 1946," Tony interrupted
"Yes, I thought that too, until I started reading through the journal we found in the crate at Mark's apartment. It was hard to translate the Russian/german slang after the transition from sokovian but-"
"They tested it in secret?" Tony butts in, cutting Bruce off.
"Precisely. Which lead to getting in the wrong hands," Bruce said agisting his glasses, as Tony sighed and throws the paper file down.
"Great..."
Papers scattered the lab table, a table of stress and overwhelming.
"Oh, wow you guys look worse than Rogers" A feminine voice laughs from the doorway.
"Good to see you too, Nat. Is that red hair of yours talking or the person who had six cups of coffee already?"
"Neither and it's eight, not six"
"You're asking to have a heart attack" Tony spoke crossing his arms
"You have them more often than me" Nat laughs taking a sip of coffee, spilling a little on her way from laughing.
"I-" Tony started to talk before a quick gust of wind came into the room.
"Come quick, something is wrong with Wanda!" Pietro yelled in panic

Without any consideration, everyone in the room drops what there are doing and runs to Wanda's aid. Reaching Wanda's room, Pietro stops Bruce, Tony, and Nat at the doorway, just enough to see Wanda floating above her bed, still wrapped in her blankets as her scarlet enchantment circles her. Bruce steps forward to attempt to wake her, but Pietro extends his arm to stop him, "Already have tried, she will not wake, and the power in her room if off, see," Pietro utters as he flips the light switches on and off, and points to the alarm clock placed on her bedside that is off.
"Okay... that is indefinitely unusual," Bruce mutters, under his breath. "You think?!" Tony says, freaking out.
"Is she dead?" Nat asks calmly.
"Why is that always her first question?" Pietro questions Bruce and Tony, as Nat shrugs her shoulders in response.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y?" Tony requests, hoping F.R.I.D.A.Y will give a suitable explanation.
"She is still breathing, Sir. It seems to be, Wanda Maximoff is unconscious...to an extent."
"Extent? What do you indicate F.R.I.D.A.Y?!" Tony whispers harshly.
"Her brain waves are still engaged, but she is unable to respond to the outside world,"
"So, she's in a coma?" Pietro interrupts.
"Precisely, Mr. Maximoff" 
Minds started to ponder, theories on how this could have occurred.
"She was shot..." Pietro voiced quietly in realization.
"What?" Natasha replied in worry.
"She was shot...in her arm. It did not go through. She said it just grazed her slightly. She convinced me it was no big deal, just a small gash. That she could handle it," Pietro said, becoming uneasy as fear and dread crawled through him.
"There is no one in the compound who could move magic except for her, and knowing what has happened with Jane Foster and the ether I can only imagine that her magic is acting as a protective bubble," Bruce expressed, agisting his glasses.
"That's not true, Y/n can. She has magic, right? She may be able to break it," Nat spoke up after a few moments of stillness.
"Nat might be onto something. Pietro, both you and Wanda got your powers from Lokis staff, right?"
"Yes, that would be correct, why would you want to know that? How will it help my sister?"
"Because-"
"They're both infinity stones!" Bruce practically shouted, cutting Tony off from speaking.
"What?" Pietro asks
"Banner's right! Loki and Thor told us about this, Y/n got her powers from the 7th stone. She might be able to break the barrier since you three got your powers from a common source!" Nat smiled.
"So, why can't I try?" Pietro speaks up. "Uh, we thought you did, and you went flying," Bruce asks.
"Alright, fine I did, it was the one thing I didn't see coming," Pietro rolled his eyes.
"Like those bullets?" Tony jokes, despite immediately getting hit in the arm by Natasha.
"ANTHONY STARK, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GODDAMN MIND!? YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!"
"YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER NATASHA!" Tony yells back in defense.
"Probably because she's dead," Pietro interrupts, making the room, dead silent.
".....PIETRO MAXIMOFF, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GODDAMN MIND!?" Nat hollers.
"Oh lord help us," Bruce mumbles as he walks out of the room, leaving the three of them to squabble.