Chapter 35 - Home sweet home

I step out into the sterile hallway and make my direction to the nurse's station.
"Hello, I need the discharge papers for Y/n Y/L/N"
"Are you a family member?" the nurse inquires
"Uhh, something like that"
"Well if your not a family member I can't give you the papers"
"Tony Stark put my name down, so I'm eligible to fill out Y/n's release papers"
"The only names that are on here are Ms. Pepper Potts and Mr. Spangleass," she explains, glancing at the computer.
"Damn you Stark" I whispered under my breath.
"That's me" I roll my eyes in humiliation, as the nurse gives me a doubting look.
"It's Tony Stark, what did you expect?" I joke, hoping to just sign the damn paper so I can flee this embarrassment.
"Right...uh here you go," she said, sliding the paperwork across the counter.
"Thank you," I say, accepting the papers, reading, and signing them.

"Alright, here you are" Handing the forms back.
"Thank you and her medication will be available for pick up at your pharmacy in an hour or two," she says grinning.
I nod and head back to the room to see...
"What the hell is going on here?!" I shout confused and try to hold in a laugh as Y/n puts tiny ponytails in Buckys hair.
"I didn't get a choice in the matter- Ow!" Bucky whips around giving a small glare to Y/n.
"Hold still then, I'm not done," she says, turning him back around, as I laugh.
"Hey! the only reason why I'm letting her do this is, that you weren't here and she said you promised her she could do this" Bucky says pointing to his hair.
"HAHA! Is that what she told you, wait- hold on I need a picture" quickly pulling out my phone.
"Wait a second, *GASP* oh your evil" Bucky turns around glaring as Y/n smiles innocently.
"I have no idea what you're talking about, now smile!" She laughs while taking a picture as well.
"You both better sleep with one eye open, cause payback is gonna hurt," Bucky says pulling the small hair ties out.
*Ding, ding*
"I think that's our ride," I say looking at my phone as Bucky grabs Y/n's bag and a nurse comes in with a wheelchair.
"Do I have to sit in this thing?" Y/n asks, hoping the answer was no.
"Yes, you are still getting your strength back" the nurse answers before both the men are able to.
"Happy better stop at Mcdonalds for this" Y/n glares, pointing at me and Bucky as she gets into the chair.
"Come on, let's get your stubborn ass home" I laugh, letting the nurse lead the way out as Bucky and I followed closely behind.

Y/n pov

A sleek black limo parked in front of the hospital, Happy remained at the car door with a black umbrella, letting the raindrops glide down onto the concrete creating pools of the clear liquid. Dark clouds concealed the sky, only releasing tiny sunrays through before the clouds took over.
"Hi Happy" I say, giving a small smile.
"Hey kid, are you ready to go home?"
"More than ever" I say getting up from the wheelchair as Bucky helps me in the car while Happy opens the door and puts my bags in the trunk.
The car ride was a silent one, it was peaceful seeing the rain fall while driving through the city.
"Do you still want to stop at McDonalds?" Steve asks, as I stare out the window into another world.
"Mmm, not really, I just wanna go home"
The rain started to stop when Happy drove up to the compound, and I was not expecting what I saw when we got home.

"Holy-" I whisper before madness breaks loose.

"HURRY PEOPLE! SAM GET THE CUPCAKES OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND DON'T EAT THEM! They'll be here any- minute" Wanda yells until she spots us standing in the doorway, As all of us are trying to hide a laugh.
"Oh hey! You guys are back" Bruce walks out with his tablet acting as the living room didn't explode with decorations.
"Uhh, hey guys...uhh what happened here?" I say stepping forward, ducking under some streamers.
"Wanda went into 'everything has to be perfect' mode" Sam quickly laughs before Wanda shoots him a death glare making him shut up.
"Awe, Wanda you shouldn't have" giving her a warm smile, making her blush as Vision comes up behind her putting his hands on her shoulders.
"I'm just glad you're doing better, we tried to throw a welcome home party but uhh you can see how that turned out" She laughs shyly looking around at the mess.
"Here, I'll take that" Nat says, taking my duffle bag from Steve.
"You go and relax, We'll clean up and order pizza" Tony laughs
"WAIT PIZZA?! IS IT MOVIE NIGHT?!" Peter says, popping out into the hallway with a big grin on his face.
"I guess it is now" Steve laughs
"SWEET! I'll get my PJ's on!" Peter yells before racing to his room, as the rest of us burst out into laughter.
"Am I missing the party?" A male voice speaks
"Loki," as his name fell off my lips, making shivers run down my spine. I suddenly felt very self-conscious. The last time we saw each other, it was more a makeout session than anything else. His hair is freshly washed and slicked back. We locked eyes. His eyes softened as a genuine smile spread across his face, making my knees go weak as my heart swells with joy, and butterflies appear in my stomach.
"Well, we'll leave you two be," Wanda says winking, gesturing everyone to follow her to the kitchen.
"After you," He says gesturing for me to go ahead of him towards my room.
"I don't get it," I say as we walk side by side down the hallway.
"Don't get what?" wrapping his hands behind his back, giving me a questioning look.
"You act so heartlessly and cold on the outside, but the only thing I see is a thoughtful, kind gentleman who is in the shadows by his older brother,"
I say, stopping to face him.
"And a loving mama's boy" I smile.
All Loki does next takes my hand into his and a thousand words were spoken, just like that. No words were needed to know how Loki felt about me, a rush of emotions ran through my hand when we touched.
"I love you Y/n, You've had a special place in my heart since the second I saw you in that field" He spoke, cupping his hands on my cheeks, pushing me closer to the wall. The air around us was thick, you could cut it with a sword, it was hot and suffocating... I loved it. He lifted my chin with one hand while the other slid to my down stomach, pushing on my hips.

*Small sharp hiss* "Ah," I said, gritting my teeth, forgetting about my bruises. Loki's face went from submissive to fear real quick.
"Are you okay? Did I hurt you, love?" he said, backing away slightly, worried.
"No, I'm fine, I just forgot about the pain. Guess the morphine wore off" I joke
"Come then," he said, taking my hand as his left hand went to my back, supporting me if I fell or something.
We reached a familiar and yet unfamiliar room, the once bare door now had my initial hanging upon it, along with a small matching mailbox underneath.
I was hesitant, legitimate anything could be behind this door.
"Go on" Loki spoke softly, giving me the push I needed. One small turn in the knob and my breath was taken.

*gasp* "oh my god, is this my room? What happened? I mean it looks great! But- oh my god!"  It's exactly what I was thinking when Wanda and Pepper asked what I wanted to do with my room

*gasp* "oh my god, is this my room? What happened? I mean it looks great! But- oh my god!" It's exactly what I was thinking when Wanda and Pepper asked what I wanted to do with my room. But how did they know? Then it clicked.
I turned around to face him, a mischievous smile spread upon his face.
"You did this, didn't you?" I smiled as his face nodded in response.
"Nat helped, we wanted to make it comfortable but still elegant. I would have added more gold in my opinion" He laughed
"Thank you, this means so much to me" I hug him, taking in his crisp autumn scent with a hint of teakwood. It must have taken him by surprise because he didn't know what to do with his hands for a second.
We stood there in the middle entrance of my room, taking in one another for a minute or two but it felt like it could last forever.
"How about I draw you a bath?" Loki pulls away, locking eyes with me. Oh damn his eyes are even breathtaking, what isn't breathtaking about this man?!
"Are you saying I stink?" I say giving him a questionable look? Trying not to laugh in the process as his face turns to panic.
"Uh- no! Of course not! I just- well-" he stuttered
"Haha I'm kidding, but I probably do stink" I laugh
"Well then, you're my stinky pet " he smiles, kissing the top of my head before heading into the bathroom.
I move and sit on my bed and notice a letter laying gently on my pillow. Before I could even touch it Loki yells from the echoey bathroom.
"Lavender or rosemary?"
"Rosemary with mint, please!" I yell, shoving the letter into my side table drawer.
After the bath was filled Loki came and helped me into the bathroom even though I insisted that I was fine and that I could walk, but he didn't take no for an answer. He helped me undress and into the bath, you would think I would be uncomfortable and shy but I wasn't. Loki wasn't the man to judge you for how you look, all he cared about was if you were okay. I felt his eyes widen when I took my top off, revealing all the cuts and bruises and beatings I had endured as the cold air hit my upper body.
I turned, our eyes met, he looked heartbroken from what he saw, like a broken china doll barely glued back together, afraid to touch it for it might break again.
"Loki, it's okay" giving him a warm smile.
The warm water went up to my breasts, covering them and my knees, it was perfect. Loki grabbed something and began rubbing it on my bruises and cuts.
"What are you doing?"
"It's a cream we use in Asgard to quicken the healing process" he spoke as he did his "magic"
"So magic huh?" I smirk
"Oh darling, you haven't seen anything yet" Loki smirked devilishly, not knowing if he was about to kiss me or pull away.
"Just remember, I can make you see stars" he submissively spoke, dominating me easily, sending shivers down my spine while making me feel hot at the same time.

Hehe😉