Chapter 36 ⚠️tw⚠️ - Telling the truth

⚠️Mention of rape and abuse⚠️

Y/n came walking out in a Winnie the Pooh onesie, her wet hair made a damp spot on her shoulder.
"Where's your honey?" I joke, Y/n rolls her eyes and flicks me in the head.
"Hey!"
"Where's your pepper?" Y/n smirks, laughing giving Sam a high five.
"She got you on that one Stark" Sam laughs, snatching a slice of pizza.
"You guys are a pain in the ass, you know that?" wandering over to the grease-stained pizza box.
"Have you looked in the mirror?" Sam spoke again laughing
"Plus, we all know Steve is the one with the ass," Y/n says mid-bite.
"What about me?" Steve walks in
"Oh nothing, we're just talking about how Stark loves your ass," Sam says laughing, as Y/n starts to choke due to laughter.
"That is not what I said," I say, trying to cover up the situation, laughing with a bit of panic in my voice.
"Awe he's all embarrassed and red in the face," Nat announces, stepping into the kitchen with the rest of us.
"I've only seen him this red in the face when Thor and Peter switched the chili ghost pepper hot sauce with the tomato sauce on Valentine's Day," Wanda says walking in.
"Hey! how did you know about that?" I ask
"Well..... We may or may not have recorded it with Clint's new arrow camera" Peter says, quickly grabbing another slice of pizza before he was about to get laser eyes.
"Y/n Glitterfied one of your gadgets," Peter said, breaking under the pressure.
"Peter!" Y/n whipped around scowling at him.
"I'm sorry! But he told me not to tell you he actually ate Thor's pop tarts last time and blamed it on you"
"Wait was it the green-"
"THAT WAS YOU?!" a large bold voice spoke.
"Uh oh," I said, shrinking into a speck of dust. Bruce was standing behind everyone looking absolutely pissed as green crawled up his neck.
"Uhh probably should have mentioned they made a pop-tart after Hulk, "Hulk smashin' apple," Sam says, disrupting the tense silence, staying still as a sculpture.
"Hey Nat, wanna handle this?" I ask, hoping and praying I will not die today...or at least this way by an angry green grape.

3rd

"Stand down Dr. Banner," Sharon states, stumbling out into the corridor, still staggered from the beat down with Loki, even though it was hours before.
"I wouldn't point that thing then," Y/n utters, ready to throw hands at miss bitchy blonde.
"I see they have a new pet," Sharon laughs, getting on Y/n's nerves, her fists clenched, eager to knock her out.
"Don't call me that" , gritting her teeth.
"You mind-control her too? Or was she trained like Black Widow over here?" Sharon spat. Furious, Nat stepped forward, ready to strike, but Steve seized her wrist, withholding her before anything graver could occur.
"Sharon, what are you doing here?" Steve spoke up, stepping in front of Natasha.
"You called me asking for help, don't you remember?"
"I do, but-" Steve started to say before getting cut off.
"I risked my job and life to save your asses, you're in debt to me. But that's not why I'm here."
"Then why are you here?" Tony spoke up, now getting annoyed.
"Because of her," She said, pointing to Y/n.
"What? Why me?" Y/n uttered in disbelief, she had already dealt with so much shit, and now this?!
"Look, I really didn't wanna do this, but you left me no choice," Sharon pronounced, not truly having a care in the world, firing her gun at Y/n.
With a quick reflex, Y/n dodged the bullet, Crouching down to the floor with her arms over her face, creating a protective shield around herself.

The next few moments seemed to go by like a powerful movie scene. Y/n slowly got up from the ground standing tall, new light showed in Y/n's eyes, one you didn't want to mess with.

 Y/n slowly got up from the ground standing tall, new light showed in Y/n's eyes, one you didn't want to mess with