Chapter 39 ⚠️TW⚠️- This is a shït show

⚠️Possible TW- guns, shooting, and mention of misstress⚠️

Loki Pov

I walked through the portal I knew so well, gold shimmered everywhere but something felt off.
"Your highness," Heimdall said as I walked towards him. "Heimdall, does something feel off to you?" I question.
"great power will be unleashed, your highness," He said straightly, leaving me in wonder as I hall myself upon Sleipnir.
As I rode to the palace stables I could hear people's whispers and gossip.
"Did you see her?"
"I heard she's in the dungeons"
"Do you think she shall marry the sons of Odin?"
"I heard she's from one of the 9 realms"
"I saw her and she wasn't that pretty"
"She seems very kind"
"She was stunning!"
I brought Sleipnir to the stables and had him brushed, I didn't even bother to let Odin know I had returned. I choose to go to my quarters and retire first.
Strolling through the corridors, I spotted Frandal chatting to a woman. Her hair was braided, had a brown belt and cuffs, and her petticoat was an aqua blue with...black trousers. I must have walked too heavy because Fandal spun around, grinned, and appeared to tell the woman to step away. For I watched her walk swiftly down the corridor until she turned the corner. I never saw her face.
    "Loki! I heard you have returned, how wonderful! How are you?" Frandal said, walking up to me, bringing me back to reality.
"As well as one can be," I say politely.
"Well, that's magnificent! How is Thor? I haven't seen him in a while"
"Thor is well, a pain in the ass but well. He is visiting Jane at the moment, say who was that woman you were just with?" I ask, making his eyes go wide. "Oh, her? She's just a new maid who got lost" he laughs, not knowing I can see right through his lie.
"Oh well then, tell her to come to my rooms later" I smirk.
"Uh, I don't believe that is a good idea, your highness," He said, avoiding eye contact.
"Why not?"
"Because... She is mine! Yes, she is my personal maid" He said as his face lit up with the idea.
"Mhm, I see" looking at him up and down.
"Well, I must be off! Good Day" He said walking past me, towards the kitchens, taking my answer.

My stomach turned, something felt off, but yet true. Like Asgard was about to shine in a new way, a new and magnificent way.

Bucky pov

"Dammit Sam, I always have to fix the damn seat every time he uses my car" I mumble, fixing the seat and the radio to "oldies" music.
An hour and half later in driving, and one flat tire later, I get a call from Steve. I knew he was going to call sooner or later.
"Hey bud, I got another 2 hours of driving left" I say pulling off to the side of the road.
"Buck..."
"What?" Changing my tone, hearing the remorse in Steve's voice.
"W-wait, why did we stop?" A small groggy voice spoke.
Without even thinking, I attain the small handgun under the seat and fire towards the backseat, making the back window shatter.
"AH! IT'S ME! PETER! PETER PARKER!" he yelled, pressing his whole body against the opposite side of the car that isn't coated with shattered glass, with his hands up.
"WHAT THE HELL? Peter, I could have killed you!"
"Buck? Buck!? Is everything okay? Was it an ambush?" Steve yelled sternly through the phone.
"Yeah, everything is fine. Parker is in the car, I don't know how but he is. Tell Stark I have him, I'll drop him-"
"No. It's safer if he's with you. Y/n is missing again and FRIDAY can't find her, even with the tracker" Steve sighs, feeling his frustration.
"I'm coming back, we can reschedule-"
"No. We need this, we have it handled. Don't tell Parker, I'll deal with Stark" Steve said hanging up.

No matter how much I wanted to turn around and help the team, Steve was right. We need this, this interview will get us one step closer.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Barnes, I fell asleep doing uhh homework" Peter grinned, hoping he wasn't dead meat.
"Homework?" I ask, rating my eyebrow. "Okay fine, I was fiddling with the wiring in the door to make it open by itself so I could take the spare wire and create an energy source to upgrade my web-shooters so they last longer" he frowned.
"I-nevermind, get up here and buckle up," I say, giving up. Peter quickly exited the car, running to the passenger side, jumping in excitedly.
"So, where are we going?" He grinned.
"I have someone to talk to, they supposedly have information that I need," I say sternly, getting back on the road. "Does this have to do with HYDRA?" he asks.

"Yeah, yeah kid it does" I sigh, wishing this shit would end.
"Oh. I should probably give you this then" he says, reaching into his bag, putting on a medical glove, and grabbing a ziplock bag with a letter inside. I pull over once again.
He hands me a glove, giving me the bag to inspect.
"Why am I putting a glove on? And why is THAT in a bag?" I ask, wondering if this kid is okay sometimes.
"Well, I didn't know if it was covered with poison. Better safe than sorry" Peter shrugged.

Pebbles started to fall down the small hill next to the cliffside up ahead. The trees covered the land all down the right side of the narrow road.
Looking at the letter through the plastic it had an extremely small HYDRA symbol in the bottom right corner. "Yeah, we're going to wait to open this kid," I say, handing the letter back to him.
"Wait, I have an idea," he says, reaching back into his bag grabbing a flashlight.
He takes the bag, shining the flashlight against the paper trying to read the print.
"Kid, I don't-" I start to say.
"Uh, Mr. Barnes, it only says 4 words. Good luck. He's dead" Peter says hesitatingly, looking for a reaction of some kind when a screech rang out.
"GET DOWN!" I yell, pressing the gas as hard as physically possible, making the tires smoke trying to get away.
"What's going on!?" Peter yells from under the glove box.
"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE! WERE BEING ATTACKED, KID!"
Behind us we're not one but two black SUV's on our tail, shooting everything. "PETER NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO GET THAT SUIT ON" I shout, preparing for a sharp turn.
"On it! KAREN what do we got!?"
"5 men, 3 in the right vehicle and 2 in the other. Shall I contact Mr. Stark?"
While Peter was doing his own thing, I drove us the hell out of there, shooting behind me when I could.
"PARKER! The glove box!" I demand.
"What? Oh! The glove box- HOLY SHIT THE THIS A GRENADE!" he screams.
"YES! Now pull the pin and throw it!"
"Where?!"
"BEHIND US! WHERE ELSE?!"
"I DON'T KNOW!"
The grenade only took out one vehicle, knocking it off the cliff. Lighting a portion of the trees on fire. Up ahead, the road became two again. Getting off of the mountainside onto flat land again.
"Here, shoot and hold on," I say, passing Peter the handgun, pushing on the gas, steering forward as fast as possible.
"They're gaining!"
Pulling on the "emergency brake", "Shit, shit, shit! Parker reattach those wires...NOW! Otherwise we are really dead!" I tell, starting to get pissed.
"KAREN" Peter shouts, "Right away," making his black spider on his chest and crawl off to fix the wires. As soon as the last two wires sparked we hovered.
"Howard, why didn't you make an instruction manual!" I struggle to pull up the wheel.
"WAIT! Are we flying!? IS THIS FLYING CAR?!" Peter yells, freaking out.
"Yes- no- KINDA, I DON'T KNOW JUST BUCKLE UP!" I holler before turning the wheel and the car around so we were head-on with the SUV.
"WAIT! Can we-" Peter shouts, losing his words.
We were above the SUV, flying upwards. I know this isn't reliable but I just hoped it will get us back to the compound. Luckily, Peter swiped a cloaking device from the lab, and thank God this prototype works at the moment. We just need to get home and plan for attack.