Chapter 32 - Help and why

Small Tw⚠️

Tony's pov

The sound of sirens, alarms, cars honking and people chattering were all through the air as I flew. Y/n's hair was everywhere, the wind was in control. The entrance to the E.R was in view, the bright letters glowed into the night.

My feet settled on the ground, 4 E.R staff and 2 nurses ran out to greet me. Soon, fear struck.
"Sir what happened?" a nurse asked, I couldn't say a word I was shocked.
"I NEED A GURNEY!"
"Tons of bleeds over here looks like GSW to the leg, lower abdomen, and upper left shoulder"
"One is through and through, her leg and abdomen have no exit wounds!"
"Excuse me? Miss? Can you hear me?" a doctor spoke, looking into y/n's eyes.
"How long has she been out sir?" a man turned to me asking
"Less than 30 minutes" I replied, trying to hold it together.
"abdomen is Rigid, systolic 75, pulse 147!"
"Her pulse is racing! Get me 2 Liters of LR! And a bottle of O Neg!"
"Tell them to get an O.R prepped and ready!" they yelled as they wheeled Y/n away, I stood there, frozen and scared for her life.

"Sir? Can you tell me her name?" a nurse asked me.
"Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n, she's 17 I think," I replied numbly
"Is there any family we can contact?"
"No, her mother is dead and her father left her."
"Alright, I'll let child services know, thank you" she started walking away.
"Wait! She's under my care, I'm her guardian"
"Are you sure?" as she questions my answer.
"Yes, the rest of her family is on their way"
"Alright then, you can wait in the waiting room. We'll let you know if anything happens"
"Of course, do whatever you need to do, get her the best care. I don't care how much it costs, just save her" I say, as she nods walking away.

"Oh, pepper is gonna kill me"

20 minutes later, Nat and Bucky show up. They both looked scared and exhausted, as did I. I called Steve to let him know what happened after I told Bucky and Nat catching them up on what had happened and what the doctors had said so far. Then we sat, and sat, and waited, and waited for anything, anything at all, and hoped our little avenger was going to be okay.

Steve's pov

"Don't come in until I call you, just stay here"
*knock, knock*
"Come in," Wanda said, unaware of what was going on.
"Wanda, I have news but you need to not freak out," I said carefully.
"Okay?"
"We found Y/n, well Clint did. Tony took her to the hospital where she's currently in surgery."
"Oh my god" as tears started to form in her eyes
"There's more when Clint found Y/n, she wasn't alone. Pietro was with her."
"What?" she said in disbelief as if someone told her she was a witch or something.
"Wanda, Pietro is alive, he didn't die S.H.I.E.L.D took him to a HYDRA base. Wanda, he's alive" I said, carefully as tears ran down her face.
"Why would you lie to me?!" She yelled, throwing me against the wall as her face grew hot with anger and tears.
"Wanda I'm not lying, PIETRO! Get in here!" I yelled, as Wanda's attention flips towards the door. Her face falls, tears still streaming down her face, staining her cheeks. She walks up to him slowly, almost being careful that this isn't some cruel joke Tony is pulling.
"Hey sis, miss me?" He spoke, as tears started to form in his eyes as well.
"Oh my god" she whispered as her hand cups his cheek, having her tears arrive faster.
"I'll leave you two be" I smile, stepping out of the room. Letting Wanda and Pietro embrace one another with a heart-melting hug.

"How did she take it?" Sam asks, pouring a cup of coffee.
"Better than expected," I say, reaching up to grab a mug for myself.
"Good, any news on Y/n?"
"Not yet, I offered to come to the hospital but Tony said there's not anything we can do except wait and hope" I sigh, letting the dark brown liquid fill the cup, letting some steam off the top.
"Oh, well I would say we should get some sleep but knowing you, you want to do research and try to figure out where Y/n was taken, right?" Sam laughs
"No, I was going to hit the training room for a bit, " I sigh.
"Want some company?" Sam inquires
"No, it's ok," I say walking away.