Chapter 4 - Where am I?

Tw ⚠️

3rd POV

Everyone got to the compound and it was go, go, go as soon as they got off the quinjet Tony cleared the way, Pepper helped Strange get set up in the medbay and everyone else went to the lab and started to create a file. Loki went to medbay with Tony following behind.

"Does anyone know her name?" Strange asked

"Y/n" Loki answered

"How? Wait what? how do you know?!" Tony asked stunned

"Wanda isn't the only one who can read minds Tony" Loki smirked

    "Hey Ton...Oh My God, Oh My God, What happened to her?!" Pepper says as she covers her mouth shocked

Y/n starts seizing and everyone's attention goes to Y/n.

    "EVERYONE OUT NOW!"

"Is there anything you need strange?" Pepper urges

"Just any gaze you can find oh and call Kelly I'm gonna need her help"

"Wait who's Kelly Pep?"

"She is an O.R. nurse at the hospital down the street Tony, don't worry"

A couple of hours later Strange and Kelly stitched up Y/n put an IV in along with a feeding tube so that she would have nutrients, her heart stopped once because they found drugs in her system indicating that Y/n overdosed before she self-harmed. They put Y/n into a  light coma until she got stronger.

Y/N POV

*Beep, Beep, Beep*

"What the? Ahh my head, crap I'm still here"

"You know if we didn't find you, you would have been dead," said a voice

"That was kinda the point Sherlock, wait who the hell are you!?"

"Tony Stark, ya know iron man, billionaire playboy" as he stepped forward

Of course, I know who Tony Stark is, I would hack his system once in a while when I was bored. Crap I hope he doesn't recognize that it was me cause if so who knows what could occur.

"Helloooo??? Kid?" Tony says as he's waving his hand in my face

"Uhhh right sorry umm thank you for saving me I guess" I mumble

"You zone out?"

"Yea I'm fine... umm can I be alone...please? I say as I thought was enough to hear me but I guess I came out as a whisper.

"Uhh sure kid" as tony starts walking out the door he quicks turns around

"Wait is there anyone you want us to call?"

"NO! Ummm I mean no thank you Mr stark"

"Okay umm just rest up then..." he says as he walked out of the room I was staying in.

    I wasn't tired. I was numb and sad. I looked around and examined the room that was given to me, the navy blue blackout curtains with silver speckles that matched perfectly with the light blue floral wallpaper that corresponded with the simple white bed that I was laying in, that connected to a marble bathroom. Honestly, the bed was very comfortable compared to the shitty mattress I own, as I looked around I spotted my bag on the cream-colored armchair a few feet from the bed. I reached for my bag cause well if you were stuck in a strange room you would want to entertain yourself?

I look through my bag to see if they took anything, sure enough, they took my pocket knife I'm not surprised though they left everything else though. I reached for my phone to see if I had any notifications sure enough I had 2 missed calls from mark asking where I was and a few texts from Iily asking if I'm okay. I texted her back saying I was fine and that I was safe, I didn't even bother to listen to the voice mail Mark left, he was the last thing I wanted to deal with.
I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't, my mind was racing on how the hell I got into this situation, I decided to clear my head by taking a shower cause it's not like I can do anything else. As I stood up forgetting about the pain and how weak I felt, I fell to the floor then I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Tony said... oh god are you okay let me help you," said the women with short fiery red hair as she raced over to me

"I'm okay, thank you though. I guess I didn't realize how weak my body is right now" I say somewhat say jokingly, as the women help me up

"It's okay, Anyway I'm Natasha but everyone calls me Nat" as she stretched her hand out for me to shake it

"Oh umm nice to meet you, I'm Y/n..." I say shyly

I'm not usually shy but I am but I feel like a burden to people.

"I know, we all know"

"How, exactly?"

"Oh umm we'll explain later, but anyways dinner should be ready shortly if you want to join us," Nat says smiling

"Okay thank you, Nat"

⚠️TW⚠️
I walk into the stunning marble bathroom, it kinda felt wrong to be there since I was below the "classy life" but ignoring that I walk over to the fancy shower and turn the water on and move the dial to the hot side, while the shower was warming up I take a deep breath and take off the garment they gave me I'm assuming that Natasha...no Nat or one of the doctors put me in this while I was unconscious.

I stare at my messed up, bruised, scarred, greasy frizzy hair, and boney body

"Oh, Y/n what have you done?...." as I exam my naked body in the mirror

*sigh* I walk into the rainfall shower and let the warm refreshing water gaze over my body like a fresh blanket of snow on a cold winter's day.

After hopping out of the shower and grabbing the clean white fluffy towel to dry me off, I step back into the room where I was before for what seemed like days.

"Crap, where are my clothes"

"They're fresh clothes in the dresser Miss.Y/n"

"Ahh what the fuck, whose there?!" as I look around the room panicking

"I am F.R.I.D.A.Y Mr starks I.A," said the voice which seemed to come out of nowhere

"Oh umm thank you"

"Your welcome Miss Y/n just call if you need anything, Oh and dinner is ready"

"Guess that means I have to change and go out there" *sigh*