Chapter 7 - Ugh men

3rd POV

After taking a breather Loki and Thor walked into the room taking a seat in front of the dark oak round table.

"This is a big one, so you might wanna take notes," Thor said abruptly.

"Part of me wants to say a joke at the moment, but I honestly don't think you're kidding so I imma get grab these *reaches for yellow notepad* and I do realize this is not a joking matter but umm what are you doing with a children's book?" Sam questioned

"Oh look little birdie does have some common sense," Tony said while laughing.

"For the last time, it's a Falcon! And your one to talk tin can!" Yelling back at Tony.

"Well at least I'm not wanted by a country, maybe I should have left you in jail. I am the one who saved your asses!" Tony shouted back getting annoyed now.

"Well, at least I didn't create a weapon company that almost killed Wanda's family and almost her!" Sam yelled while gesturing towards Wanda.

"I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT WAS EVEN HAPPENING!" Tony shouted as he stood up from his chair ready to throw hands.

"IT'S A WEAPONS COMPANY JACKASS IT'S IN THE NAME. WEAPONS!" Sam yelled as he also got up from his chair ready to punch stark.

"That's it! *Nat stands up from her chair slamming her hands on the table* Wanda do it"

Within a second everyone in the room is frozen except for Nat and Wanda, they can still see but they can't move or talk(thankfully).

"Now, you're going to listen to me and not let your big ego get in the way and if I hurt your feelings boho we got bigger fish to fry! So what we're going to do is sit down, shut the hell up, listen to Thor and Loki, and figure out what the hell is going on with Y/n! Got it. Good." Nat yells at the boys.

Wanda is just about to unfreeze them before Nat stops her.

"Wait! I need a minute, it's quiet and there's too much testosterone right now"

"Your right, plus it gives them more time to think about how childish they are acting," Wanda says glaring at Sam and Tony

After another minute or two, Wanda unfreezes the boys.

"Ahh we should do that more often, that was nice," Wanda says speak toward Nat

"We should," Nat says giggling

Nat turns her chair towards the boys "Now are you ready to work and not act like children?"

"Yes..." Sam and Tony sigh

"Yes, what!" Nat yells standing up intimidating the boys and breaking their ego

Tony and Sam look at each other afraid "uhh yes ma'am"

"Good, Thor, Loki go on," Nat says as she sits down sweetly almost like she didn't just scare two grown men

After a 3 hour meeting of discussing what is going on, what they're gonna do, F.R.I.D.A.Y intervenes.

"Sir,"

"Not now F.R.I.D.A.Y" Tony sighs

"Sir, you asked if I may alert you if Y/n woke up or if anything changed, well based on her BP and heart rate she's about to wake up very soon"

"Oh, umm ok.....shit"

Y/n POV

My eyes fluttered open slowly but surely to the bright almost blinding white lights, my head felt as heavy as a stag, somehow matched with a weak and frail body of a newborn foal trying to stand for the first time and the feeling of everlasting tiredness like I haven't slept in years.

Matched with the smell, the smell everyone knows at some point in their life. The crisp, Sterile, clean, alcohol smell in hospitals or medical facilities.

Not the most pleasant smell to wake up to, wait wake up?

"Oh no, oh, no, no, no, what happened?"

Adjusting my eyes to accommodate the light, I look at my surroundings as much as I can. The color white was all I saw before me, white walls, white sheets on the white bed, white floors, white cabinets with light grey marble on top, it was so clean and sterile. The only sort of color that was in the room was me, my messy dark brown hair, pale-ish skin with my plain cotton purple t-shirt I was wearing underneath the black hoodie with a pair of boxer shorts over top of my underwear I had worn under the grey sweatpants I had borrowed......

"Oh no" was all I could say as the memories came flooding back to me like a hurricane with the harsh wind making you turn and moving you without your control.

My eyes started to water until I stopped myself

"No you don't get to cry, you already have cried enough and your not gonna be a sensitive bitch that cries about everything that just makes you look weak"

I needed to be my stubborn, hard-ass, numb self. You are fine Y/n. You. Are. Fine.

Tony's POV

I watched her through the two-way mirror, is it stalking I'm not sure but I had to make sure nothing crazy happened....well crazier.

Her face went through panic and horror. I'm assuming remembering what happened then her face went cold almost, you could see that she had built a wall and put it back up and it was higher than ever.

"She's gonna be a tough cookie isn't she?" Steve said walking up to me

"Oh big time she's already been through hell the past few days and who knows what she had to deal with at home," I say as I rub the temple of my head stressed out already

"You know we're gonna have to question her," Steve said with a blank face facing the "mirror"

"I'm very aware Rogers, how is the real question"

"We could try Bruce, I mean he did therapy for you right?"

"......I'm tempted to smack you right now Rogers" as I glare at him

"Ok then..." as Steve shuts up

"Let's wait a few minutes before sending Bruce in, heaven knows this is gonna take a while" I sigh

"You wanna go find him or should I?"

"I'll do it, I need to take a walk anyway. This kid is already stressing me out, keep an eye on her will you?"

"Sure"

I started walking away from the extra lab room and where we were standing before turning around.

"Hey, Rogers?"

"Yeah?" As Steve turns to look at me

"Thanks"

Steve just nodded his head and gave a small smile. Now, time to find the big guy...