Chapter 27 - We need a plan

Loki's pov

Cotton fabric slid over my muscled bare chest, putting my tunic on with my leather trousers.
The satin sheets that laid on my bed began to move, I groaned for what was about to come.

"Good morning your highness, I hope you were pleased with me last night," the girl spoke, my back still turned to her.
"Perhaps we could continue" she whispered selectively, crawling up behind me like a lioness about to pounce on her prey.
"Not this morning, " I explain
"It's still early, most of the servants aren't up for another hour, " she spoke into my ear, making me want to hurl.
"No, now dress yourself and leave" standing up, speaking with authority, making the servant girl frightened, snatching her dress from the ground, and scurrying out of my chambers.

"Any reason why the servant girl looked terrified while rapidly walking down the hall?" a voice that is easily recognizable.
"What now mother?" I groan, shoving my face into my palms.
"Sleeping with every woman you see just to get your mind off of her isn't going to help, son" she spoke with her soothing voice.
"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THEN?! IS THIS HOW THOR FELT WITH JANE?!"
"Darling, I understand you've never felt this before but this is not how to handle it, " she explained, walking over to me, putting her hands on my cheeks. "I also know you're afraid to love" giving a warm smile.
"I wound everyone near me, I'm meant to be alone" looking down.
"Darling, no one is ever meant to be alone, even you, just because you're the God of mischief doesn't mean you aren't allowed to love and you don't always need to be brave all the time either, be the Loki I know and love" she spoke, kissing me on the cheek, leaving me in my mind of stillness.

As time passed, I did not shift, I laid upon my sofa staring into a void, wishing and hoping Y/n was okay...or at least alive, I wanted to feel her aura, the joy and happiness she brought with her, I wanted to feel her soft lips upon mine, I wanted to breathe in her sent, I wanted Y/n.

*knock, knock*
"Enter"
"Your highness, the prisoner is awake" the guard spoke
"Alright, thank you, you may go" as I waved him off, but he did not leave.
"Why are you standing there like you've seen lady Sif get beaten by Fandral?"
"There's also news from Midgard..."  without a second thought, I sprinted out of my chambers and to the Bifrost.

Avengers POV

"ROGERS! STARK! BANNER! DAMNIT EVERYONE GET YOUR ASS UP!"
*silence*
"God damnit, FRIDAY!"
"On it, Mr. Strange,"

Seconds later, the entire compound was awake, alarms ringing, yellow lights flashing everywhere.

"What the hell? I was having a good dream man" Sam groaned, wearing a blue t-shirt with sweatpants.
"Yeah me too, I was beating sam's ass," Bucky said walking up, only wearing grey sweatpants.
"I swear to God, this better be important" Nat uttered, walking out in her silk pajamas.
"How the hell did you get in?" Tony whined, wearing blue and white striped boxers with a white shirt.
"I have access douchebag, " Strange explained
"Where's banner?" Steve said, almost fully alert and awake, wearing the same thing as Bucky but with a white shirt, revealing all his muscles.
"The alarm system is disabled in his room, I don't need a code green ruining the north wing...again" Tony mumbled
"Get him." Strange said sternly
All eyes turned to Nat, knowing exactly what she would need to do.
"I'll be back" she grumbled
"So are you going to tell us why you woke us up at- FRIDAY what time is it?" Tony asked
"4 in the morning, sir"
" 4 AM! oh this better be good dude" Sam spoke up
"Does this have anything to do with y/n?" Wanda spoke, having her red hair fall over the dark grey zip-up she was wearing over a purple shirt with athletic shorts, walking up to everyone, rubbing her eyes as Vision was next to her.
"Yes, yes it does" Strange spoke as everyone went silent.
"He's coming, don't say anything!" Nat said, walking up, glaring at Tony.
"Why are you looking at me?"
"Well you tend to be-" Vision started to say
"A pain in the ass!" Sam finished his sentence as everyone laughed quietly.
"I would say a smart remark but it's too early" Tony replied, as Banner walked in wearing a dark blue fuzzy robe, slippers, messed up hair, and his glasses.