Chapter 55

The Underworld sparked with life as Hades attacked Troy with every ounce of his power, the dark hero despite being drained was still able to stay alive. Everything wasn't in his favor but he was quickly adapting to Hades' assault on him.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER, SPARTAN!!". The underworld god yelled.

Troy dodged another barrage of deadly flames from the God before shifting through his attacks, he closed the gap between him and the god and unleashed a powerful punch across the jaw of the Olympian. The dark hero's eyes widened when he saw that the god was barely fazed by the hit, Hades removed his hand before punching him across the jaw and then his abdomen. Hades gripped him by the throat and drove him into the ground, the dark hero grunted when he felt the impact.

"You are still weak, spartan". Hades said, increasing his grip on the dark hero's throat,"Just give in and it will be all over soon and you won't have to meet the wrath of Zeus".

"Screw.....you". Troy choked out.

Hades' face contorted in rage before he lifted him up in the air and throwing him into  one of the walls, the dark hero grunted before hitting the ground with a thud. He slowly tried to get up, his leg almost gave out but he was able to steady himself.

"You cannot beat me here, Troy".

"I can do this forever". Troy said with a smirk.

Hades dashed forward with a punch but Troy blocked it at the last minute much to the surprise of the god, the dark hero punched him in the face before elbowing his gut, then slammed him into the ground with effortless ease. Hades rolled away from the dark hero and lokked up at him with surprised confusion written all over his face.

"You were saying?". Troy said as he unsheathed his claws.

"So, you have recovered some of your strength? It does not matter, I will kill you either way". Hades said.

"Come and prove me wrong". Troy said getting into a stance.

Hades gestured his hands and the undead long arms appeared from the ground and tried to attack the dark hero, Troy evaded the arms before moving through the deadly appendiges before landing a few feet in front of the god. Hades tried to punch the dark hero but Troy evaded him at the last minute and landed a kicked in his gut before kneeling him in the face, Hades staggered but the dark hero didn't give him to react and grabbed him by the head and drove it multiple times into the ground.

Hades turned and spewed hell fire at the dark hero but he was unaffected much to the surprise of Hades, the dark hero kicked the god across the face and stomped on him multiple times. Hades stopped the last attack and kicked the dark hero a few feet away from him, Troy backflipped and landed on his feet but was quickly dropped by an undead arm from underneath him.

Hades approached the dark hero with intent, he blasted purple and black energy at Troy who got hit on his back which tore a small section of his suit. Hades tried to blast him again but the dark hero caught his arm and turned to give the god a massive uppercut from the ground up, the god went flying in the air and landed with a thud and the dark hero smirked in satisfaction when he saw the god on the ground.

               ............................................

Diana evaded a hit from the nine foot monster and slid between her legs before whipping her lasso at Medusa's legs, the Gorgon staggered to one knee as the rope slightly tripped her. Diana ran at full speed and gave her a hard knee to the side of the face, Medusa fell to the ground and groaned in rage. Diana moved in for a second attack but the Gorgon smacked her away, the Amazon went flying before landing on the roof of one of the marble buildings. It collapsed with Diana in it and this caused the Gorgon to smile sadistically.